help! how do you start giving him a hand job??

i want to give my bf a hand job but im not sure how to get started or where we should be to do it! i dont want to go further than this but im afraid that if we start losing pants and stuff that it might be awkward to stop ...does he have to take his pants all the way off? or just unbuttoned and down a little?? do i just sit sit there n go @ it?? haha ANY and all help w/ LOTS of details would be awesome! i really have NO idea what im doing! thanx!

Just start to work your hand up by the top of his pants...and smile, look him into his eyes, bit your bottom lip. look interested in what HE HAS down there, Than slip your hand into his zipper after the zipper is down..just RUB...thats all it takes..Trust me I'm a guy..you'll just know he is liking it if he closes his eyes. or says OMG OMG OMG ..things like that...than after he is FULLY Aroused, then unzip + Unbutton his pants to get it ALL the way out..Use 1 hand at first. than 2 (hint) the Top part of the penis is REALLY Sensitive. a.k.a. the mushroom...He wont have a problem getting it up, Or shouldn't any ways. But after a couple of strokes. if you have some baby oil handy, (Good idea) to use that. it will increase the feeling by about 5,000,000,000 and make it feel a little bit like your going down on him.

Forgot to say "*Welcome to Enotalone.Com*"

kissing him while doing it, but then your eyes are not focussed on whats DOWN THERE> keep him on the edge, maybe play with him a little,,ask him does he like that..talk to him while your unzipping his pants say something like....

"you know Iv 'e been really curious to know what is down this way."

or "wow i Wonder whats down here"

Keep a Smile..and just let him know you WANT to go threw with it... But to kiss him while your trying to get his penis out might be difficult.. i would just follow with what he likes..Don't be scared to ask, "do you like it like this, Or like this" and try different ways of doing it (different strokes for different Folks) if ya' know what i mean by that..

I got the Pinnacle way to make the first time a special one....

Before you do anything get a glass..put 2 ice cubes inside...let them melt a little..then when you have it out..put one ice cube in your hand for a while while the other one is still warm...so you have one cold hand, and one warm hand..When u place the COLD hand on he will really Take Notice..he might even jump. cause he wont be expecting it..i had that done to me one time and it put me over the edge...I'll never forget that feeling..And if you feel really adventurous and want to give him head..put some Yogurt. or even the ice cubes in your checks inside your mouth, Am i get any guys thinking who are reading this...LMAO well let me tell you that Yogurt has more uses than to EAT....

wow definitely goin to try the ice cube thing! lol maybe the yogurt idea if things are goin good! 8) but anyways...back to my being super clueless on this: what about when he cums...(after giving him a hand job) then what??

p.s. everyone! keep the ideas coming! haha

if it leaks...well then it's most likley over. you have made him orgasm YAY !!!! you did well jsut keep a timmer going in your head, about how long it took...1 min 2 min 3 min 10 min 30 min??? whatever his sexual drive is..

• 1 month later...

2 things. If you squeweze the base of the penis, it screws with the circulation and it gets big fast. I have never kown a guy who didn't like it. Also, after he cums, real gently play with the head. It becomes more sensitive after he cums, if your careful, he will love you forever. you want to make him happy? when you do finally clean up, get a kleenex and while cleaning, tell him how much there is like it is amazing. Guys love that. try squeezung the base hard, thats the best you can do to a guy.

• 1 month later...

u have this guy right... and u dont know when to give him this h-jop. the question is not when... u know when the time is right.. but maby u shoudt trye wen u are together and maith be laing on a beth the u just zip up his pants and take your hand down his boxers... he dont have to have his pants off... trye it it might work... pleace rith me back Paf