How do i give my girlfriend her first orgasm?

I am curious, i am not old enough to be having sex and right now i dont want to, but i would like to know how i would be able to give my girlfriend her first orgasm without having sex. (for when the time comes.) is there any guys or girls able to help me with this. i have tried a lot but nothing seems to work. could you guys help me.

You asked: "How can I give my girlfriend her first orgasm"?

My answer: "Bring her over to my place..." HA HA HA

Ok ok bad humor.

Actually, oral sex is how most women come to orgasm - clitoris orgasm.

Give her oral sex, while doing that insert your finger, so palm is facing upwards and rub the top of her vagina just below the clitoris while you do your tongue duties. As you get closer she will tense up as the pressure gets unbearable prior to the release. She might attempt to end it due to sensitivity but convince her she has to ride it out or she'll miss the orgasm.

That's the quick and dirty - buy a good book, do some reading.

I guess, coming from a girl, its good to start with the fingering. I think oral sex right now would be too much for the first time. So i say if you work with the fingers and play with her clit and figure out what works it will be good.. And every girl is different, so you may wanna ask her in a some kinda way what feels good for her,,, and let her guide you.

We can all share how to give a girl an orgasm, but iv 'e heard that some girls can't have an orgasm. is that true?

Unless they go to kdreger House that is.. LMAO

No seriously, Is there a Scientific reason for that. or is it just a Bad Myth that floats around.

as far as I know, all women are physically able to orgasm...especially a clitoral orgasm. If a woman is not able to orgasm, it is probably due to some psychological variable or a bad experience that she may have had in her past and cannot let herself experience sexual gratification.

As for the original question, I think it would be wise to take all the replies into consideration. You should probably not jump right into oral sex, try using finger stimulation at first. Show her that you care for her and that you are not only out for sexual acts. And as one poster said, all women are different. This is where my advice comes. All women want to be touched in different ways. Some need more stimulation than others. I do not know your age, but if sex or sexual acts are being considered, I imagine you and your gf have began to discover what makes you feel good. In other words, masterbation. She may not even know what she likes yet. Ask her to pay attention to how she touches herself and what she likes and ask her to experiment and then let you know or guide you. She knows best and she just needs to find out for ehrself and let you know.

good luck

We can all share how to give a girl an orgasm, but iv 'e heard that some girls can't have an orgasm. is that true?

Unless they go to kdreger House that is.. LMAO

quote]

LMAO, this is the funniest forum i've seen at eNotalone.com eva!!!!

No... all girls can hav an orgasm unless they haven't reached puberty yet. Some chicks just might that have an orgasm as often as other chicks due to some conditions like e.g. they dont' feel like it or the experience isn't good enough etc.

Happy heb