How do you know if your girl has an orgasm?

I realize that girls get wet far before orgasm..and they can also pant, squirm and do other things that could be confused for orgasmic feelings....so how exactly can you (or even her) know if she had an orgasm?

These are a few of the things that happened to my girl...but she still doesnt know whether or not that's an orgasm..and neither do i...by the way, i only used my hands so far so i was limited as to what i could do to her...

She got wet, breathing heavy, panting and losing breath in the middle of words, started squirming at the touch and movement of my hands...

When i went inside further with my fingers i found a spot a few inches deep inside of her, on the side...it felt like a vein or tendon with a small bulge in the middle of it....when i started touching that she went nuts.

After finding a good rythym with my fingers inside of her, she started moaning so loud it sounded painful but she said it just felt unbelievably good...not painful at all. Her right leg would occasionally spasm and she had no control over that she said. And she would stop breathing for a few seconds and make no sounds whatsoever, and then all of a sudden let out a loud moan and squirm more and kick her leg out a couple times uncontrollably.

She kept her eyes closed most of the time and tossed her head from side to side, once in a while trying to open them to look at me but her eyelids seemed very heavy and half-closed when she did, and then she'd go right back to closing her eyes and tossing her head.

At the same time she would either grab the sheets in her hands so hard that her knuckles would turn white, or she would grab my thighs so hard that it would almost hurt me (but i sure wasnt complaining

Does that sound like a complete orgasm or is there more to look forward to? It was amazing, but i just wanna know if it even gets better...

Ahhh sorry to tell you mate, there's more... and I'm a guy so what would I know anyway!

You'll know when she orgasms when she starts contracting... then can't stand you touching her afterwards

The simplicity of it all. You ALWAYS know whether or not you have had an orgasm, it's never unsure

dont be sorry, thats good news to me! lol coz i was hoping it would get like that...she was sensitive but to the point where every touch drove her insane, THATS WHAT IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO it was a first time and a little awkward so we have lots of learnin and experimentin to do together...it'll come..probably sooner rather than later

All I can say is that you'll know. From my experience, when a woman has an orgasm, she'll start twitching uncontrollably from her tummy area, and every girl I've been with has been too sensitive to touch for a few minutes afterwards, not to the point where every touch drives her insane, but the the point that it makes her twitch even if I put my hand on her side. Think of the really sensitive feeling you get at the end of your penis once you've just had an orgasm, and it's so sensitive it feels uncomfortable to touch, and extend that over your whole body

My boyfriend can tell when my orgasm starts and ends. he once told me it lasts unusually long--about one minute.

The orgasm starts when she really starts moaning really loud and contracts her abdominals.

But I disagree about wanting the guy to stay away from her.

If the guy is touching the clitoris, yes, but if his penis is in her, he should stay as long as he can, that makes her orgasm last really long. I know that I don't want him out until it's completely over. Then he can really get the g-spot.

When my guy is inside of me, he can tell that I'm having an orgasm because it feels like I'm a hurricane that just hit him. And when it's over, the storm settles.