What should I do to please my man?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for about a year now... At the beginning of the relationship I told him about how saving sex till marrige was importent to me and he said it was to him too.(We are both very religious.) At this point we then talked about how far we had gone in the past. I told him that I had only made-out and he told me that he had gone farther then that "not anything like sex though" This whole conversations was award for me...I don't know I just don't like talking about that kinda of stuff.

So all we have done in our relationship is make-out. I feel like that is all he feels he can do. The relationship is going VERY well, although it may be to soon I think I am in love with him...I can see myself with him for the rest of my life...acually I can't see it without him. I don't have anything agenst doing more then making-out and I never have but I'm afraid he thinks I do.

I can tell he wants more and is afraid to do anything about it. I want him to be happy more then anything, but I don't know what to do. What would make him happy? What can I DO? I can't talk to him about this kinda of stuff, I can talk to him about anything else I just can't talk about this kinda of stuff....

What should I do make my man happy?

I dont kno what to say cuz i have never had a problem with talkin about that with certain guys. But maybe if u forced urself to bring it up it would open things up for u a lil more. Tell him how nervous u are abotu the whoel thing, and by tellin him it will be that much easier for the two of you. U dont have to jump to sex, some ppl think oral is dirty, adn others enjoy it. I myself have never done it, but I have talked abotu it and I kinda dont think its that bad. Whatver u do, u cant make this decision on ur own, the only person to make the decision iwth is ur bf. SO hunny, talk to him even if u cant, u gotta lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I know you're not gonna want to hear this, but the only way to get your feeling accross is to TALK about it... if he cares about you as much as you say he does....he'll do anything to make you more comfortable. Just try to swallow your insecurites and get up the courage to sit down and have a mature conversation about all of this. It'll all turn out better in the end, and the basis of every successful relationship is communication. You'll be fine.

Always...

BananaRamma01