Does she like me?

MonkeyFMan

Alright there is this girl that i like a lot and i want to know if she likes me... First of all i wanna say that she does have a bf which can conflict with this but she doesn't seem to like him all that much and often pretty much ditches him for me. Whenever we have a class together we walk to it together and she has sort of a pet name for me ya no. But the weirdest thing happened to me when a friend of mine asked her if she liked me she said she did alot but only as a friend. In classes together we always talk and she has begun to touch me a lot during our conversations we just always sit together and stuff. Well i dont know what else to say, im thinking of just asking her if she does or doesnt like me, what do u think?

Hi MonkeyFMan,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for sharing your questions with us. I hope that my input helps you.

My suggestion is, that you start to compliment her yourself. Tell her nice things and see how she responds to it. If she gets closer from her part, then I would say she does like you. I would wait to make your move, though, till she broke up with her current b/f. You might find yourself in a difficult situation seeing her, when she is still with her current b/f.

I wish you good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

I can't say too much more than SwingFox. Just let things take its course. Go with the flow. Let her know how you feel without affecting her relationship with her boyfriend. Just let her know somehow... Also, be there for the breakup, comfort her and let her know that you are interested. Take things slowly and then move along a little quicker. For example, start hanging out with her as friends, then find out if she likes you, and finally just ask her out, on a date. I hope everything goes well and wish you the best of luck!

ok here is my story everyone. There is this girl that I've known for a while but Juz this year I 've been getting to know her alot more. Her and her boyfriend broke up about 2 weeks ago and I like her alot but I'm not sure if she likes me. When we are in class see does stare at me alot but I not sure if i can judge off of that, and to touch some of the "signs" she does touch me in flirty ways and her friends have been saying hi to me more and more but I guess what I'm tryin to say is that Im too big of a wuss to really ask her what do you all think?

• 1 month later...

hey everyone I need help. Where to start well... I guess how I react to girls. When i'm with girls and some of my friends i'm pretty funny. I mean most of the girls laugh at what I say. that's good Here's the problem, I like two girls and don't know which to ask out. and if that wasn't bad enough both of the girls I like are also liked by some of my best friends. this is not good. Neither of my friends has asked either of the girls out but still. how can I get the attention to me that their paying to my friends. I know I told you I make girls laugh. I feel fine around all other girls, but with these two I can't. any tips would be apreciated bye

• 4 weeks later...

hello everyone i need your advice. i really like this girl, she just moved from a school to our school. this girl is in one of my classes a week so i dont really get to see her that much. i asked my friends about this girl, they said shes really nice, kind and hot . i want to get to know this girl more but i dont really know what to say to her? (remember ive never spoken to this girl before and shes came to our school in the last 3 weeks), and how to keep the convosation going?, and how to finish the convosation?. please help me with this. ive never had a girlfriend before so i dont know how it all goes. thank you for reading this hope to hear from you soon bye.