Dating a Provocative Girl

Wolf79

Hi, I was divorced a year ago and have had a few dates.

I've been with a girl now for about 2 months and we are now 'in a relationship' I really like this girl but am having difficulty with one part. My girlfriend is younger than me by 7 years and she's 28 and she's lived quite a sheltered life until about a year ago.

She is beautiful, really, guys hit on her daily. And often gets compared to Nicole Scherzinger.

She works in advertising and it's a glamorous industry. She is a flirt naturally. I'll admit I am a jealous guy but that's why I think this relationship is good for me, it's teaching me to deal with my jealousy, and that's why I'm here.

Next week her job is sending her to Ibiza for a campaign and she wants to wear a dress to make a statement. The cloths she wants are very provocative. There's this store called house of celeb boutique, where Kim Kardashian shops I think. Cleavage down to belly, lace strips all the way up sides, skin right etc.

I'm trying to understand if I'm being a jealous boyfriend or concerned that my girlfriend is giving bad signals to the people in her industry. I've spoken to her about this and she tells me this is how people dress for these things and she needs to make a statement to get noticed in her industry. What's your views on this?

She's essentially a model and as you said, it's a very glamorous industry. She can't go in dressed as a nun because she has a boyfriend. Provocative dress is the name of the game here. It's not like she's going out in this clothing just to attract guys or anything - this is her job!

As someone had mentioned, she's beautiful and she knows it. Think about this... She could probably get most any man she wanted but she is with you right now and why do you think that is? Surely she's attracted to you but most likely it's because of the way you make her feel, not because you're doing all the lame stuff every other guy is doing. Think on that.

How attractive and desirable is a jealous boyfriend?

You chose her and she chose you. Since we can't and shouldn't control the ones we love it comes down to free will.

There is no way to chase off every guy that comes sniffing around your gf so relax and trust her but keep your eyes open for red flags though. This is still a new relationship...

Lost

Archived