I think he was cheating

Missn1990

I was with my ex for just over a year. We went through a lot together, in the first week of our relationship his ex called him and said she's 3 months pregnant and keeping it. We tackled it together as he had no feelings for her. I had to deal with him going to the baby shower, the birth, the christening ect... And I was there for him being the supportive girlfriend I am. He did have some life problems so I agreed for him to live at my house (which he did for 6 months) but then he started acting shady towards me, all the affection went and he was very protective with his phone. One late night (11pm) he suddenly decided he wanted to go out I said oh ok where are you off to so late, he stuttered and said he was going to see his friend. I tracked his iCloud and it turns out he was going to see a woman, he decided not to come home that night after I confronted him about lying. The next day he came home to get changed and we had an argument about him lying, he continued to ignore me, I don't know what possessed me to look outside but I did and there was a woman sitting in his car, I asked who she was and he continued to ignore me. As he was driving off I went to open his car door but he picked up speed so quickly that I didn't have time to let go and I was then dragged down the road (I'm now left with horrible scars on my legs and arms.) I also found out I was pregnant at the time but had a miscarriage I believe it was because of the horrible fall. Just days after us breaking up he had the same girl in his bed. However we got close again and things were on a mends up till 2 weeks ago he told me he doesn't think we're going to work and I have now found out they're moving in together. How do I get over him? We've tried having no contact but it only last a couple of days. He tells me he loves me and he hasn't moved on. He had a birthday recently but he wanted to spend it with me instead of his new gf, I told him no as I was in a good place and I was starting to get over him but now I feel like I'm back at square 1. I'm so confused, I don't know how to feel fyi it has only been 2 months.

Sweet beebus woman, he committed vehicular assault! HE DRAGGED YOU WITH HIS CAR!!! You could have been killed. Let the guy go and for the love of everything sacred and good in the life file a police report now.

And now he wants you to be his side piece while he's still with someone else??? How insane is the this guy? How insane are you for even entertaining anything, but criminal charges after he dragged you with his car to the point you have scars.

Please go get some therapy, go file a report. This is abuse plain and simple. This will only escalate and next time he won't probably stop or he'll back up the car. And yes, I know you will say well I wouldn't let go. Don't care. If he has a driver's license he is presumed responsible enough to know the only time you floor it and drag someone with your car is if it's a zombie about to take a bite out of you or a carjacker with a gun who's going to kill you if you stop.

All other reasons? You stop the damn car.

He claims he didn't see me but if he didn't see me then his new gf (the woman in the car) defiantly saw me as I was on the passenger side. 2 months on its still hard for me to wear a knee length dress as my knees look really bad with the cuts, I always think I'm being stared at. I might take your advice about therapy, a few other people have told me the same thing. Thanks for replying xxxxxx

You're wondering how you can get over him?

When you find a decent guy who actually knows the definition of commitment and responsibility - then you'll be over that POS 100%.

The guy's a worm. Count your blessings that he's gone.

It's none of my business, but I certainly hope you don't ever take him back. No man's penis is that damn good.

You title says you "think he was cheating." You know that he was cheating.

Are you serious! You went back to this guy after he cheated on and humiliated you???????????

What the hell are you confused about? This guy is a creep and has a girlfriend. This is on you! You know who he is, yet return to the same garbage. UGH!

Get some therapy!

I hope you pay attention to all of the good advice here. You need to charge him with assault for dragging you with his car. There is no reason on the planet why this is ok. Have some respect for yourself, get some therapy, and then when you are healed physically and mentally, look for a decent guy not another POS.

No he's not living with me anymore. He's moving in with his "new" gf

Well, at least he's consistent. Isn't that exactly what he did with you? I don't know of any guy that would go to the baby shower and be welcome when he and the mother of his future child are not still together. He would NOT be welcome by the woman's family in the least, I'm sure if he wasn't still with the mother-to-be.

I really am wondering why you would want to be with someone with that much drama in their life. Any woman of worth would have dropped him as soon as they found out his history and the likely baby-momma-drama that would ensue.

I don't think you think that you deserve better. Look to a therapist to help figure out why that is.

Well, at least he's consistent. Isn't that exactly what he did with you? I don't know of any guy that would go to the baby shower and be welcome when he and the mother of his future child are not still together. He would NOT be welcome by the woman's family in the least, I'm sure if he wasn't still with the mother-to-be.

I really am wondering why you would want to be with someone with that much drama in their life. Any woman of worth would have dropped him as soon as they found out his history and the likely baby-momma-drama that would ensue.

I don't think you think that you deserve better. Look to a therapist to help figure out why that is.

What can I say he was good at playing the game. Tried to leave him twice several times but he cried and said I'm all he had ect...We knew each other for 6 years before we got together and after we did stuff just got crazy.

You knew him for six years and during that time you failed to see the bad-news this "McDaddy" is? Surely, you knew what he was like but you made the mistake of thinking that he would be different with you. Well sadly he's treated every woman in his life as a disposable, non-issue.

How he treated you and every other chick he's been with since you've known him should be enough information to allows you to close this chapter of your life and not even give him a second thought.

Even keeping someone like him as a friend for six years would be something I would never have done. He's bad news. In future practice your personal power and get rid of people like him out of your life before YOU become addicted to them being in your life.Time to move on now and forget this mess but remember the lesson ^^^^

When we were friends he was a completely different person. He always liked me but I didn't feel the same so I kept my guard up until one day he "wooed" me over with his sweet talk. Yep I think it's definitely time to move on and concentrate on myself and what I'm worth. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, you're truly amazing X

Well, I hope you mean that you think its definitely time to move on. Do yourself a favor and when he contacts you again, tell him that you don't want him keeping in touch anymore and to please leave you alone. Then ignore every little thing he sends to you. You'll not block and delete him at this point so I won't tell you to do that but it is what you should do to help yourself keep strong and keep gone. In time, block and delete him so that you can totally get to the stage of indifference to him. You should certainly be able to do that when your ego is no longer getting stroked by his attempts to get with you. When you have learned to love yourself, you won't consider his attempts as an ego stroke, you'll consider them rude and intrusive because anyone who would think that you would be with them after what they did to you is thinking you are without any self-worth and is easy to "win over" or be "wooed." How rude is he to think that you are that self-esteemless chica?

Now that he's moving in with someone I feel like I can move on, that's just the icing on the cake for me. I will definitely tell him to leave me alone. I really don't like this hurtful feeling I have so I'll do what ever it takes to get over him and find someone better

Now that he's moving in with someone I feel like I can move on, that's just the icing on the cake for me. I will definitely tell him to leave me alone. I really don't like this hurtful feeling I have so I'll do what ever it takes to get over him and find someone better

Don't talk to him anymore. He has a girlfriend and you entertaining his BS by taking his contact is only feeding HIS ego. Zero Contact either without letting him know not to contact you or with letting him know and then going zero. Bottom line: Zero contact.

Don't talk to him anymore. He has a girlfriend and you entertaining his BS by taking his contact is only feeding HIS ego. Zero Contact either without letting him know not to contact you or with letting him know and then going zero. Bottom line: Zero contact.

Ok I'm gonna take your advice and see how no contact goes. Therapy will probably be the best option as well. Still feeling traumatised from that fall thanks for your help I'll keep you posted x

What can I say he was good at playing the game. Tried to leave him twice several times but he cried and said I'm all he had ect...We knew each other for 6 years before we got together and after we did stuff just got crazy.

No he wasn't. You had all the evidence, but continued to return.

That's on you. If you don't see your part in this, you will return. You're not a victim. You need to understand why you would tolerate a moment of this.

Archived