Girl I'm with keeps liking the same guys photos on Instagram and Facebook.

Iscome

I know what you're thinking straight away, I'm insecure. No I am not. I trust her and I'm not jealous or needy, here's the thing. We like each other we consider ourself together, we only see each other, everything is cool but here's the issues : I've been seeing her for about two months and we are always honest wit each other. Now we've always made sure that if someone said something to us, we told each other they were friends.well she told me that if I ever saw her like this celebrity raido guys photos, it was just a crush and I was fine with it because she told me and we al are attracted to other people if we are with someone. Anyway, a few weeks ago I started noticing she was liking al lot of this guys photos. Now I didn't think much of it but she always does it, like not just a few but almost every one of his photos.he lives in another state and is pretty popular but they never talk, she justo always like his photos and I saw recently she had him added on Facebook and she does the same thing and likes a few of his status. Now what I need to know is, why did she tell me about radio guy crush but not this other guy? The radio guy is skinny built and me and the other guy go to gym And are alright built but why would she not tell me? As I said, I am not jealous, I'm just curious of why she ca openly tell me about her crush but not this other guy?should I ask her about it?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should accept her for who she is.......one that you probably don't want to have a relationship with. What she said is right, sure we all have attractions for different people. WHAT PEOPLE DO with that is what really matters.

Some people squash it right there and there (knowing they are involved with someone).

Some people will take action and "like the photo", admire the person and who knows what else from that point on.

What she is doing is quite inappropriate and disrespectful to you and your relationship. Her actions speak very poorly about her character.

Don't lie to yourself, of course you are jealous. YOU SHOULD BE. Especially if you really like this girl.

I would communicate your feelings to her and how her actions make you feel. And when you do, her answer, body language and general atmosphere she will give off will be a good indicator of what kind of a person you are dealing with.

Be prepared for the worst and to break up with her if this is the sort of thing that you don't want in a lady.

And there is always a chance of her realizing what she is doing is wrong and inappropriate. Most people don't check themselves or admit to wrong doing.

What you are really looking for is reaction. This will tell you not only how your fights/arguments will go going forward but also if you will be able to fight fair and work together to resolve issues. This is something that EVERY successful relationship requires.

If you sense "offensiveness" or "defensiveness', that usually means 0 guilt or wrong doing from her part.

Good partner will sit there and listen to their loved ones concerns about themselves. They will also take action to stop whatever is bothering their partner.

Good luck

I meant I said we are attracted to others if we are with someone. No I accept it because we've talked about it and we are cool with admiring others but not flirting and so on. I don't feel any jealousy because I'm not threatened and I consider myself a better person mentally and physically over the other guy, I just want to know why she told me about a celebrity crush but not this guy who is kind of a celebrity as well. Every time I've asked her something or she has we've never fought, we talk about and clear it up and we aregood, we sometimes joke about it. She can like whoever said photo she does I'm not worried, I just don't get why she would tell me about a crush but not this other guy, I can see everything she does and I'm sure she knows but she doesn't tell me ?

I will, I'm just curious, she only likes his photos when I'm not with her, if we are together, she doesn't. Do you think she'd not tell me because she's worried to how I'd react ? Because she seem to have no problem letting me know about her celebrity crush

I will, I'm just curious, she only likes his photos when I'm not with her, if we are together, she doesn't. Do you think she'd not tell me because she's worried to how I'd react ? Because she seem to have no problem letting me know about her celebrity crush

You're operating under a whole lot of assumptions here.

You tell us you aren't jealous of this guy.

You tell us she's free to like whoever she wants on FB and you're okay with it.

And now you're trying to read into her motivations for "keeping this a secret" not because she's hidden anything from you, but because she didn't directly tell you about this guy like she did the other celebrity.

So did you establish this rule with her, that whoever she likes on FB, she needs to tell you about before hand?

I like a lot of posts by GUYS on my facebook newsfeed. And I'm happily married with ZERO crush on these dudes. I think you are feeling a bit insecure, and that's not her problem. You need to slow your roll, relax, and take a look - are they cool pics and cool statuses to begin with? If I had a dime for every guy friend that liked a post of mine, I'd have 1000s of dollars, and these are all regularly people, and we're all happily married with our own kids, and our own lives.

Should she run by it with you everytime she thinks a photo is cool. Everytime she like a posts by a friend that's a girl or a guy? Super oldie, or young person, morning, noon and night?

You're operating under a whole lot of assumptions here.

You tell us you aren't jealous of this guy.

You tell us she's free to like whoever she wants on FB and you're okay with it.

And now you're trying to read into her motivations for "keeping this a secret" not because she's hidden anything from you, but because she didn't directly tell you about this guy like she did the other celebrity.

So did you establish this rule with her, that whoever she likes on FB, she needs to tell you about before hand?

I just want to know her reason why she didn't tell me, I don't think she will be with guy or anything, so no I'm not threatened.

No because I never cared, I said if she sees a picture of someone who is hot then that's fine to like it but it's the fact she keeps liking his stuff, she even told me about her going to the movies with her friends to watch the new magic mike movie and I was fine with that. We said no secrets, to tell each other everything, if it was one or a few photos that's fine, but liking heaps on Instagram, adding the guy on Facebook and liking photos there as well and status ?

I just want to know her reason why she didn't tell me, I don't think she will be with guy or anything, so no I'm not threatened.

Again, you are assuming that she should have told you, and thus you are trying to derive meaning from the fact that she didn't.

So again, did you specifically establish some agreement whereby she would tell you about every guy she likes on FB?

Yeah but this is one guy, not a few. Basically because him and me both do gym a lot, she likes photos of him shirtless with his tattoos or his face and the status I've on,y seen but ones where his trying to be funny or get sympathy off people. No no, if guy friends or girl friends post or that I'm fine as I said, I just don't get why she tells how much she likes me and begs me to see her and messages me all the time when she's liking a lot of this guys stuff. She told me about her big crush, but she can't tell me about this other guy ?

That's because she likes a fair few of that celebrity crushes photos and I didn't even ask her, she just said "if you see me like a lot of that guys photos, it's because I have a crush on him but his a celebrity so yeah" shes met him but that's it. But the point is she says that, so clearly she knows I can see her likes, yet she likes the other guys stuff and acts like I don't see it. Only ones that she likes a lot, if it's a few it doesn't matter but she likes ALOT of this guys stuff and added him on Facebook. But when a friend of mine says she missed me, she got all jealous even though the friend had a boyfriend

No because I never cared, I said if she sees a picture of someone who is hot then that's fine to like it but it's the fact she keeps liking his stuff, she even told me about her going to the movies with her friends to watch the new magic mike movie and I was fine with that. We said no secrets, to tell each other everything, if it was one or a few photos that's fine, but liking heaps on Instagram, adding the guy on Facebook and liking photos there as well and status ?

I think that you are pushing the envelope a bit on 'telling everything' and 'no secrets.' Having said this I still think you just need to ask her directly. Splicing and dicing the reasons why she did it here is a waste of your time. We don't know what is in her mind. You do understand that in relationships that people do have parts of themselves especially inside that are sacred. Every human being needs a space that is their own and not under the jurisdiction of others. Sometimes they are feelings, sometimes they are thoughts. To insist that someone tell you everything that is going on in the heads and hearts can be an invasion of space. She and you will have to negotiate or maybe renegotiate your boundaries around this area.

I little fine tuning of the terms of your relationship is needed.

Well she said no secrets, not me I told her I had nothing to hide. Because I don't get obsessive over one particular girl. Yes o think others are attractive, but I don't like a certain ones photos on both Instagram and Facebook and add her on it. I don't want her to tell me everything, as I said I know she thinks about the radio. Guy and she loves channing Tatum, that's fine but I don't understand why she would hide this guy, his not even in the same state and he gets heaps of girls liking his photos .

Well every time she has a crush or thinks someone is really attractive like channing Tatum, she's reassured me is just fantasy but this guy she clearly thinks his attractive so what, does she think I'll turn a blind eye when she likes heaps of his photos? I had ONE girl say they miss me and she knew it before I did

After two months, I didn't realize you were suppose to tell each other everything. Do you call her and detail what you ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too? Shape of your bowel movement for the day?

Let me guess, your last girlfriend burned you really bad, so now you are watching your new girl's move like a hawk, jumping to conclusions. If you can't talk about things, and ask her outright about things that are bothering you, no where are you both near the intimacy that you want with telling each other your dreams and darkest fears. That kind of intimacy of sharing comes through time, patience, and giving each other the benefit of the doubt. You should just expect it because you have a verbal contract. A strong relationship is built on a foundation of layers of getting to know someone.

I mean, stop self-sabotaging things...maybe you should stop stalker her page if you can't handle her liking pictures and posts of some dude she doesn't hang out with, or chat with.

You just started dating...she doesn't need to reassure you of anything. Learn to be confident without seeking approval and reassurance from others. You are to be honest, being needy.

Archived