Ex and sex

Kah310392

Because sometimes it dawns on people, "Wait, I'm free and single, but she/he still digs me enough to maybe sleep with me. And I am free to date around and maybe I can get someone else to sleep with me too. Woohoo, I can have sex with multiple people and even if the new people say no the ex probably won't. I am so going to try this."

And so yeah, they try. That's because it's all about sex, not love. Don't confuse the two, because if he's an ex then presumably he doesn't love you enough to want a relationship with you. But that isn't going to stop him wanting sex with you.

He plans to have sex with you both then congratulate himself on what a stud he is.

It's not because he still loves you.

Besides, didn't you say on another thread that the two of you were texting back and forth about sex? So if you're giving him indications you would have sex with him he probably figures why not get some from you?

No he was indicating sex on my other thread I wasn't having any of it which is when he stopped but then he tried again a few days later and so on. It's like a pattern. He will pop in on me for a few days then ignore me for a few etc! It's driving me nuts sometimes because we were together for 5 years and he's so lovey Dovey one minute to do unemotional the next and treats me like a knotch on his bed post!

Archived