What he really means

toolovehim

We see each other once a week for 6 months. He canceled a date in April, and he texted me after that every week to say hi, but he never reschedule another date.

Is he waiting me to suggest meeting up again? Or he is just happy not being with me?

I love him and he knows, I do what he likes, but very little appreciation.

I didn't initial contact after that day.

Thanks for input and help!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm under the impression that he's either lost interest or met someone else. he still texts you to keep you around in the background, but he's probably seeing where things go with her or the other women.

sorry if i'm pessimistic here. I'm not getting a really positive vibe after 6 months of dating and only seeing each other once a week, and then the communication suddenly dropped off.

I am sorry that I have to admit that I am hoping his return.

After that day, I started to find help and read some info online, I noticed that I have made almost every mistake the website says not to, I have chasing him.

I didn't contact him after that day because I was hoping to get his attention.

The last text he sent, he asked if I have new one, I said no.

We never got into argument because I compromise, even after that day.

I did return his every text after a while, in the same day, with normal every day chat.

Again, thanks for helping me at the tough time! I have fighting the feeling of him, still couldn't let it go.

i'm under the impression that he's either lost interest or met someone else. he still texts you to keep you around in the background, but he's probably seeing where things go with her or the other women.

sorry if i'm pessimistic here. I'm not getting a really positive vibe after 6 months of dating and only seeing each other once a week, and then the communication suddenly dropped off.

No way to make a person like you, even I have tried hard.

You are too available and not a challenge, he can have you anytime he wants and he is not into that. If you want him to miss you, then he has to see a life without you. You are too much of a doormat, too easy, too available. He knows you love him and that's what scares him because he doesn't feel the same about you.

Thanks! I learned what I did wrong after that day, after reading all the dating tips. Never thought about loving someone needs so much knowledge. When you love someone, everything follows naturally, and I didn't realized I stepped into the game.

Lol. That is like saying walking or riding a bike "comes naturally". They don't...they take skill and practice and are much easier if someone gives you some pointers.

Lol, I have learned a lot since that day and I am aware of those mistakes, from this point of view, I thank him for the lesson.

His place does seem to have other girl's stuff when the last time I was there.

He hasn't contacted me since 9 days ago, it is easier that he doesn't want to talk to me than for me to not to respond to his text. I am maybe still weak, but it is easy for me to remind myself that he doesn't like me.

I respect his decision and his feeling. Love is base on mutual feeling.

The lucky thing in the life is you love someone and he loves you back.

He text me, omg, if he could dumped me completely would be easy for me.

I of course liked to see him everyday during that 6 months, but he only likes once a week. I like to text with him everyday, but he only text back once a day, so I stopped text him everyday. I have tried so hard.

I like to have him back, and also like to pick up those broken pieces of my pride. Could anyone share your thoughts with me?

Archived