Not sure what to do

Zevil

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years in May, and I can't say I don't love him but in these years we haven't had sex. And I've never tried to force him I know that it's his choice as well as mine, but as of lately its all I can think about but he just won't talk to me about it and I'm tired of where we are, we have been in the same place for the last few years. And I don't know what to do anymore, I'm finding myself pulling away from him. I'm so lost on what to do, I need help.

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years in May, and I can't say I don't love him but in these years we haven't had sex. And I've never tried to force him I know that it's his choice as well as mine, but as of lately its all I can think about but he just won't talk to me about it and I'm tired of where we are, we have been in the same place for the last few years. And I don't know what to do anymore, I'm finding myself pulling away from him. I'm so lost on what to do, I need help.

You can still be intimate without actually having intercourse.

You can still be intimate without actually having intercourse.

We have done other things, it just always the same thing and he never want to talk about changing things up. He says "he likes it the way things are" and I respect that but when it comes to being intimate things feel one sided.

Archived