So I've been in the break up stage for the past two months and ive accepted my wrongs and I'm trying to move on... And focous on myself I've recently found out that he is dating some other girl and I knew he was gonna be also seing his ex girlfriend soon.... I actually unfriended him from all social media and I still have his mom as a friend but I just don't have her popping up on my news feed I also have his cousins who I haven't unfriended because I don't believe his family has anything to do with it... But now I seen a picture of him and his ex girlfriend threw his cousins post.... and I got another panic attack... I know I was over Controlling in the relationship but I don't think I deserve this... I was always faithful and I love him... He has tryed to contact me but I don't respond to him and I'm not gonna respond even more after this... He will eventually notice that I don't want to be his friend because everything he does after our break up hurts me deep and it always will he's not a bad guy but it just gets me so mad of what he's doing I'm so broken right now

I am sorry that you are going through this as I just broke up with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago. I had to deactivate my facebook account for a while so I don't see any comment because we have a lot of mutual friends. If you don't want to delete his family, just get off facebook for a while until you are able to see pictures of him or comments from your mutual friends without having a panic attack. Do what is best for you.

See that's the thing that having social media actually helps me get distracted for a little bit.... I don't know if to delete them or not and its pretty nasty for his cousin to post a picture of my ex boyfriend with his ex gf like why are you gonna do that knowing I have you as a friend is she doing that on purpose like it hurts and she's gonna really post that out there for me and everyone to see... This feeling is so hurtful and all I want to do is cry and even if I try to public I still find myself wanting to cry this is effecting me really bad

Im sorry your goin thru this. I recently had a break up and hes seeing a new girl too within 3 months...Possibly his ex as well. Luckily he has no social media so i dont view anything. But it still eats me up in my mind. Id say try your hardest to delete everyone. Maybe hide their stories from ur newsfeed at first. Then have the strength to delete them all. The pain will last a little but its better than hurting ur heart every day seeing the information and pics. I used to do that with an ex years ago. All it did was hurt. It became an addiction to not look but i finally deleted every tie to him and i felt better. What u dont know wont hurt u. Good luck.

I'm hoping that a picture like that never pops up again because that's when I will delete everyone... I want to delete them now because it really makes me get mad at the cousin for posting it but I don't know what's on her mind to post that with his arm around her.... I'm more pist at that and it hurts I don't know how to get threw the days without crying but I'm thankful for your feedback on my situation...

Archived