Hard to leave a loveless relationship

Kimberlea

I have been dating a man for about 9months now. The troubles began within the 4th month. I noticed things that would question he's faithfulness like hair strands in he's and makeup in he's towls. After confronting him he would get angry and say that he has other female friends etc. Ever since that, he has grown more and more emotionless towards me. He does not speaking unless I speak to him. He ignores me when I'm around, and acts as if I'm imagining the whole thing. I've tried to raise it with him more then once but then he'll tell me to move on if that's what I want. Or that I like to cause trouble. I've reached the end. But I have no idea how to get out because I know I will find myself right back with him. I have strong suspicion that he is seeing someone else or other people but I can't prove it. I keep telling myself that one day my heart will have had enough and demand to leave, but all it does is yearn for this man more and more. I'm so scared that one day I may not wake up from a broken.

It is infinitely worse to be alone IN a relationship then it is to be alone. If you want to be a part of his harem, stay. I have plenty of guy friends...they don't leave hairs on my towels...because they aren't showering at my place.

exactly. and there's makeup on the towels because they are spending the night and washing their faces. Otherwise, why would makeup be there??

I'd leave.

Get out! He's cheating on you. he also sounds very disrespectful, and doesn't seem to care about you.

Remember, you had a life before this man. We have all been in love, and in time you will heal. Anything, is better than allowing yourself to be treated like garbage.

Don't just leave, reconnect with your life before him, forge a life for the time after him. Call your mum (or *insert favourite relative here*, schedule catch ups with your closest friends, invite a friendly acquaintance or few out for coffee, dive into your hobbies, go study something, fill your life so this jerk face that's been taking up a large part of it, doesn't leave such a big hole (and never forget he doesn't make you happy).

Archived