He's seeing someone else now and it just stings.

Ok so here are my previous posts to provide some background:

Basically I see him all the time and we don't talk. He asked my friend once if I hated him and if he could contact me, but he never did. I got off of facebook but we're still friends on twitter. I realized not too long ago that he started talking to another girl, so the idiot that I am started stalking her and him. She just got dumper by her boy friend I think about a month ago and writes about it all the time but at the same time they're talking and tonight I saw a picture she posted of the two of them going to her sorority's formal.

He was in new clothes and of course they looked happy and it just hurt. Honestly theres no other way to say it. I mean its been three month and I have been feeling so good recently. I didnt cry when I saw it but now I can't stop thinking about it. I keep imagining what a great time they must be having together and it hurts.

We spent a year of our lives together and he broke up with me out of nowhere and moved on so fast. And I just dont know. Im hurting and I just need comfort.

please help.

I know what are you talking about. Like our ex's are having fun going out and having fun and all that while you kinda feel all alone. I am feeling the same way now and she is with someone new. It hurts a lot and i feel jealous by it. It sucks!! so you are you not alone about this!

I know what are you talking about. Like our ex's are having fun going out and having fun and all that while you kinda feel all alone. I am feeling the same way now and she is with someone new. It hurts a lot and i feel jealous by it. It sucks!! so you are you not alone about this!

it always helps to know im not the only one going through this! it lets me know that theres nothing wrong with me it just happens!

Sorry to hear you're going through this. Just know that it was only a matter of time before this happened. Get rid of your connections to him on social media. Don't check up on him or the new girl. Start doing things for you and find happiness every day. You'll get through this.

Yeah I need to block him because I know when I'm at a low point I always check and see and it hurts, but I can't stop myself. Thanks for your help

Yeah I need to block him because I know when I'm at a low point I always check and see and it hurts, but I can't stop myself. Thanks for your help

I know the feeling of being down and just checking because you feel like it can't get any worse but it does. Don't set yourself up for disappointment. All the best.

You've just learned why stalking is a horrible idea, so I'd quit that. I'd form a picture in my mind of him spilling something seriously dark on her dress--and then I'd unplug from all avenues of learning otherwise and I'd change my focus. Go back to where you were when you started feeling better and start again.

Head high, it DOES get better.

You've just learned why stalking is a horrible idea, so I'd quit that. I'd form a picture in my mind of him spilling something seriously dark on her dress--and then I'd unplug from all avenues of learning otherwise and I'd change my focus. Go back to where you were when you started feeling better and start again.

Head high, it DOES get better.

Haha thank you so much! I needed to read that! Also the fear of accidentally liking something just isnt worth it!!

*fingers crossed i never liked something on accident because i cant go back and check*

Haha thank you so much! I needed to read that! Also the fear of accidentally liking something just isnt worth it!!

*fingers crossed i never liked something on accident because i cant go back and check*

Oh, it's not likely that you did--and just rest easy knowing that such a mistake would probably been viewed as sarcasm.

Head high, and enjoy moving your focus onto more creative pursuits.

Archived