Finally blocked him for good

I have blocked him in the past, but then I would unblock him bc WHAT IF he would try to reach out and tell me how much he loves me and was sorry. Tonight I finally did the deed and I will not unblock him. His texts turned hateful, real hateful, namecalling, etc. I wasn't going to engage so I told him goodnight. He backpeddled, he never apologized, but he told me "a little piece of me would love to have dinner with you soon"...I told him I wasn't ready, he got mad and somewhat hateful, so I reluctantly told him dinner will be fine, maybe in a couple weeks. He said he'd call soon. We said our good nights and I just blocked him. A month ago, I would have been all over this dinner invite, but I do not want to see him now or ever. I'm actually glad he was hateful earlier bc that was the driving force. And his "a little piece of me wants to see u" comment? I'd say he only wants some booty after dinner. I'm reslly disappointed in how he turned out. He is not the same person. I wonder what he will think when I never pick up his calls or answer his texts now that he's been blocked and has no idea. I used to tell him as a courtesy that I was blocking him for my own good, but not this time. I feel great. I finally feel liberated. It's a feeling that I've never felt before, it just feels right, today was the day.

you did the right thing. If he really wants you, he will find a way to get in touch....whether its sending you a letter to your home, or work or whatever.

And you're right, his comment was definitely a hint at a booty call. Keep him blocked and stay focused on doing things that will make you happy.

This is who he is!!! He cheated on you and treated you disrespectfully.

I think you have many self-esteem issues that need to be addressed, or you wouldn't have stayed with him, and remained in contact when he took up with another.

What else do you need to know! Block him for good.

U make it seem so black or white. Falling in love takes time and so does falling out of love. On my behalf, I fell hard and fast only bc I've known him so long and it seemed so amazing. When it unfolded, I wish I could have put up a barrier against him, but that's not me. I finally reached that point. I'm here bc I am ready to let him go. When I've attempted NC in the past, I only did so bc I wanted to get over him, but I wasn't really ready. A conflict b/w my head and heart. Lol.

You are doing well. I went to the same extreme just yesterday after finding out my ex is now in a relationship with the guy (ex mate now) was just friends and she thought of him only as a brother (this part makes me think how sick are you to say that and now you are sleeping with him lol). I have wiped my old FB account so she and her frineds?family can never find out anything about me ever again. I'm living with some mates well away from her as I'm in the process of finding my own little apartment/house.

Get out, meet new people, find a hobbie, try something new, get outside your comfort zone, take a holiday with a couple of friends. Your life will get better, more positive and happier within yourself, you have the power go forth, and good luck.

Well, you've unblocked him in the past. What makes you so confident that you won't do it again? What have you actually changed in thought and deed that makes you so certain you won't cave to your addiction to him yet again?

Don't get me wrong.. I think you've definitely done the right thing by blocking him but doing that hasn't stopped you from repeating the cycle of abuse with him in the past.

Well, for starters, he was extremely mean and hateful yesterday and for absolutely no reason. At first, my knee-jerk reaction wanted to counter all the BS he was spewing, but instead I sat back and I actually felt sorry for him. Im not saying this to make myself feel better, but the dude has got to be a miserable person - this showed during his angry texts, but also b/c he is dying to have dinner with me BEHIND his gf's back. He said "if it's too akward, we won't have to do it *dinner* again". Makes no sense. I guess you can say that I am finally seeing him in the same light as the rest of you always have, and it's frightening to me. I mean, I cannot imagine being married to someone like him.

Secondly, I am starting to get noticed alot lately with my new cut/color and wardrobe that shows off my shrinking physique. Confidence is growing. I am also interested in dating again. I feel ready again, emotionally. And Im really looking forward to a Europe vaca in July, meeting and befriending different ppl from this trip, etc.

Doing great!! Ive decided the best thing I can do this summer is travel my arse off. I've discovered the beautiful prices of groupton and now I'm booking away for some solo fun. I am not thinking of him nearly as much. The only thing that left me confused is this one little thing he said at the end of our texting war. He said he was blocking me. I told him I am the one who should be blocking HIM because he's the one who always initiates contact, not me. He said he realizes this, and if he blocks me, he will not be able to text me. Huh? Why wouldn't he just simy stop?

U make it seem so black or white. Falling in love takes time and so does falling out of love. On my behalf, I fell hard and fast only bc I've known him so long and it seemed so amazing. When it unfolded, I wish I could have put up a barrier against him, but that's not me. I finally reached that point. I'm here bc I am ready to let him go. When I've attempted NC in the past, I only did so bc I wanted to get over him, but I wasn't really ready. A conflict b/w my head and heart. Lol.
. I don't believe in blocking no one...you don't just stop loving someone , u learn to live without them litlle by litlle...u can always keep them in your heart but u just have to move on

Archived