To men: does breast size matter?

redsky

I'm a 28 year old woman and I'm confident in every aspect but my bust size. I've been told by many people that I'm gorgeous, sexy, beautiful and I've had many people hit on me (it happens a ton), ask me out, and want to date me. You're probably wondering "what's the problem"? Well, there was this guy that I really liked and he liked me but at the time he was showing interest I was still getting over my ex. The guy was upset about that and acted out by saying something like "you have small boobs anyway", which was a shock because I knew for a fact that this guy was madly in love with me but if he believed that then it absolutely was true and obvious. That stuck with me since it's always been something I've hated about myself and it's always hindered my sex life greatly. I've been wanting to get breast augmentation but it's on the back burner because I have more important money-demanding priorities right now, unfortunately. I wear a 36B, but usually in the form of pushup bras so my breasts look bigger (I know, I'm incredibly insecure I can't stand the idea of showing my upper body off to anyone. I feel like a little kid that never finished maturing physically and all the women I know have large breasts, I'm talking DD or bigger. So men, what are your thoughts? Does breast size matter and are implants a good idea? Women can reply too!

Archived