Need opinions/advice, ex wrote to me today after 4 days of breakup

littlesmurf

We broke up on Sunday and I told her to leave me alone. She wrote an email today to me saying: how she loves me and misses me like crazy and is dying without me. She wish that we were meant to be together. She loves me and she will never forget about me. God help her she feel like she will go insane. And to never forget about her... I answered to her "What is the point of sending me a mail like this? Unless you want reconciliation with me you shouldn't write to me at all. You are now sending me how you love me but you had a choice of choosing to be with me on Sunday and you said yourself "Goodbye". You also said how you "love me but you're not in love with me" which made me laugh so much in following days! Why? Because "being in love" is basically honeymoon phase and that goes away after like 6 months of relationship, but loving someone is for life!!!! So is this an ego-boost because it's hard or you truly love me?"

She hasn't responded to my mail at all today and if she doesn't I will never respond to her again.

What do you guys think?

PS. I broke up with her on Thursday.

That there was no point in responding and you are better off without her. She didn't change her mind in a few days...nor find that "in love" feeling.

mhowe is right. Once she told you that she is not in love with you she pretty much has lost that "loving feeling" already, which is not coming back within a few days. I am not saying it might never come back, because in long term relationships it can happen that there are times people feel less or more strong about each other and work through those tough times. Usually there is a reason why someone feels that way. Did you ask her why she feels that way?

She doesn't like being ignored. So she threw out bait to see if you would bite. You did. Mission accomplished.

So what did she got with a bait? I didn't said anywhere I want to be back with her. Reconciliation part means that I don't want to hear her whining and she can only talk about relationship with me and thats it.

mhowe is right. Once she told you that she is not in love with you she pretty much has lost that "loving feeling" already, which is not coming back within a few days. I am not saying it might never come back, because in long term relationships it can happen that there are times people feel less or more strong about each other and work through those tough times. Usually there is a reason why someone feels that way. Did you ask her why she feels that way?

She said that she lost her "in love" feeling because apparently I have a temper that she cant handle.

But she should understand that if she doesn't respond that I will NEVER respond to her in any way forever.

If she responds with more bait...I would guess you will. And you have told her what the bait should be...talk of reconciliation.

Apparently you have a temper? Do you?

Well she would do bad things, I would get mad and start yelling and going mad on her. She would then totally ignore what she did, and start blaming me for whatever I did as if I am a bad guy because I am going mad at her. Very manipulative behavior that I got tired of. Also ONE important fact!!! We started with breakups on around November and by now we had like once or twice a month a breakup. She would ALWAYS come next day and beg me to take her back, basically. So we by now have a pattern of breakups that I got tired of.

She is still adhering to the pattern and there is no credibility in her mind that you are serious now.

Mhowe thank you very much for helping me!!! I really appreciate your help. If you need more info about what happened to us here is post I posted on the day I broke up.

I didnt wanted to post whole mail since it's private but what the hell, this is what she wrote:

"I know you won't get this because you blocked me, so I can write freely now. I love you and I always did. I miss you like crazy. Life without you seems like black and white. I wish we were meant to be together. I love you Papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and I will never forget about you. I just missed you so much it hurts so ing much. Everywhere I go, anything I do, you are with me. God help me, it feels like I am going insane. Please don't ever forget me baby."

and she attached the pic of me and her

Basically all of what she wrote, the 1st thing I thought was "this is breadcrumbs, she is not even sorry about anything! this is a complete BS!!!"

I think for her it was a closure letter. Stuff like " I wish we were meant to be together"

I understand how how these things make you angry. Any contact I got from my ex made me mad. If it wasn't begging and pleading to take him back then it just felt like head games and made me mad. I get how you feel.

I think for her it was a closure letter. Stuff like " I wish we were meant to be together"

I understand how how these things make you angry. Any contact I got from my ex made me mad. If it wasn't begging and pleading to take him back then it just felt like head games and made me mad. I get how you feel.

Why is she in such a pain since she doesn't want this relationship anymore? She should be happy and jump from joy...

At least you know she's having a hard time. I ended Up changing my cell phone number eventually. Blocking on my cell phone didn't get rid of the texts, they went into my spam. Some days I was constantly checking my spam.It was causing me so much anxiety not knowing if he was going to contact me or not and what it might say. It makes it easier to move forward.

Archived