heaven2

His poems and words were everything I wanted to hear and more....he talking about marriage a lot..even on the last text he ever wrote me before he just walked away without a word. A con artist. A narcissist. A liar.

I want to heal quickly as possible. Any suggestions??

My last ex did basically the same thing. Made us seem so perfect and real and how we'd last for so long. Then one day, just walked away. Never heard a word. You and I both knew a narcissist, a liar and a con artist.

My advice to you is to not text him. And if you have, end it. If he just walked away it is on him and not you. Dont blame yourself. You have to find closure within and for yourself.

My advice would be to write down in a journal the good and bad things about him and your relationship. Then you can dispose of it or keep it. That is up to you. But it's helped me to write down all my feelings and everything towards him and the relationship. I'm on week 6 almost 7 since mine walked off and every day I'm still triggered by him. It's painful but we can get through it. Try can go out with friends and get hobbies and do things to forget about him. It's difficult but you can do this. We deserve so much better than lying, deceiving guys like this.

That is a load of bs. It's like he led you on with talk of marriage. I hate no closure. I just don't understand guys like this. I cannot stand everything being fine then one day bam. It's like what did I do to you? If it makes you feel any better mine way lying about "he will never let me go" all within almost 2 weeks. Red flag but I was too happy to realize. But as for you...you need to let him go. Move on. I know it's difficult but you can do this. We are stronger than we think

I had strep throat for two months so I was depressed over that and depressed over his disease and I said I didn't wanna get married there's no point but I said that before and he has brushed it away before so I think that was just his excuse to take off.

Okay, Heaven, help me out here. So you two dated 6 years ago when you found out he lied to you, then you went two years without talking then a year of texting before you two started to date again, then you find out he was lying to you again?

Sounds to me that you are mad at yourself. You knew he was a big liar 6 years ago... and you took him back in your life. So who are you really mad at? Cant be mad at him, you knew he was a liar.

You wanted to believe that he changed. Thats okay, you are not the first and you wont be the last. You were fooled and what you do is you learn for the next time. Be mad but forgive yourself.. learn from this.. take a deep breath and say never again will this man do this to you.

The hardest part was not given a reason for him to walk away. I see now what he is like but still why not just say it's over bye. Block my number don't change ur phone number. He knows I wouldn't of bothered him so that's frustrating. The last text was so sweet too. Talking about he can't wait to sees me in a white wedding dress. What a jerk lol

What i did was block mine on everything. Phone, facebook, etc. It's not because he was contacting me but it was to rid him of my life. I think cutting someone out, no matter how painful, can help the healing process. So if you did that, it will be painful at first but it will get better as time goes on.

The hardest part was not given a reason for him to walk away. I see now what he is like but still why not just say it's over bye. Block my number don't change ur phone number. He knows I wouldn't of bothered him so that's frustrating. The last text was so sweet too. Talking about he can't wait to sees me in a white wedding dress. What a jerk lol

You clearly would have been in touch --- because right now you are frustrated that you can't reach him.

We love to place names on our exes -- liar, psychopath, narcissist... plain bad guy. We think it helps us move on, but it really makes us bitter and angry. Just move on. Likely both of you made mistakes and he's probably got some choice words about you, too. The namecalling never helps us heal; it does the opposite, in fact.

I'm in the same boat, I thought mine didn't change from that sweet, decent guy. I knew a few years ago but he did. Unless I just never knew the real him. But as for you, take him as experience for the future. He may have walked ago away without explanation, but I would still consider it as experience. This is the problem I have with dating people I know, or ones who I was friends with in the past. People change and sometimes once we start dating we are so blinded by other things, such as red flags. I'm not saying you were but I know for myself and others it happens. But it's best to forget and move on.

Okay, if you have proof that you loaned him the money and you have it somewhere that he said that he owes you money, then take him to small claims court. Otherwise that money is gone because you wont get it any other way.

Archived