Ex Mixed Messages.

TheUMan

I'll keep this as short as possible. We dated on and off for two years. During which she saw other guys for short stints, but would always pick me. We would always end up fighting due to me not realizing something/being forgetful/inconsiderate. During the breakups she would always act cold and bitter, like she's a different person and she would flirt/date other guys almost immediately. I love her, and want to be in a situation with her where we can both be happy and meet each other's needs. Recently, she started seeing another guy, she's kind of been making it obvious. And it bothers me because only a month ago she was very in love with me. Now, she tells me she doesn't have feelings, and wants to see where it goes with him. He's the polar opposite of me just FYI. And this would be alright, but it seems like she's saying this to get to me. Then on other days she would act warm, get close, etc. I know a lot of you are going to tell me to move on, but I can't just yet. Any advise and analysis would be appreciated.

Archived