Closure, need help !!

JohnSimons1901

Calling from a different number is bordering on stalking. It ended. Accept it.

It very rarely ends with both parties hugging and walking away.

You will find yourself on the wrong end of a restraining order if you keep trying to contact her. She blocked you. What does that mean...she Does Not want to be contacted by you in any way, shape or form.

ok so I was seeing this girl, we split about 2 months ago but I'm still finding it hard to move on... she blocked me from everything.

I was thinking to call her from a different number to talk I don't like the way things ended between us, or should I just not contact her and do nothing.

Any advice would be great.

You do nothing. She blocked you "from everything" for a reason. If you try to find another way to get to her she will NOT respect you for it. There is nothing that you can say that she wants to hear anyway. Fall out of some kind is to be expected when a relationship ends. I doubt she is letting any of it worry her. She just wants to move on with as little drama as possible holding her back. If you want to put anything right that you feel you did/said wrong when the relationship first ended then leaving her alone and respecting her wishes is the way to go about it.

Archived