No idea what to do...

rebuilding

Hi everyone,

With NO friends to talk to (thats becoming more & more evident as I scroll through my FB friends about 50xs a day,trying to figure out who to talk to, seeing no one actually on there has really seen or talked to me in years), looking through my phone contacts (thinking the same as my FB thoughts), & giving up on trying to get those who I thought were my friends (but who have gone missing since this happened) - I reached this point tonight where I need a friend - even if its via the internet..I just need someone to discuss this with.

My story is extremely complicated & would take time to explain, as I'm sure everyone has a long story, but I'll spare everyone for now & instead ask if anyone out there really wants to hear it, lol. My relationship was 10yrs in length, with numerous twists & turns but the bottom line, ending, and what's now happening is,I guess,the most important part of all of this. I'm completely alone, not a dime to my name, staying in someone's living room, not a Christmas gift to come for my children, due to not having a penny, have an attorney coming at me full-force for the "other party" while I have none..everything has gone to he** in less than 2 months time & I'm at a complete loss. I'm so confused & don't know what to do so I felt even the smallest of conversation from someone, maybe some ideas on how to proceed...just people to talk with would help & then Id explain what happened, if anyone would like to hear it.

Thank you & Happy Holidays!

You are not alone.

That's why we all come here. Whatever you are struggling with right now there's a forum for it and people who will read your story and try to help. If just getting it out there will help you then by all means tell your story.

If you need more support, well it's the holidays there are lots of great organizations out there that would welcome the challenge of helping you through this and making sure your children have gifts and a place to stay...and much more. If you're a religious person...and well maybe even if you're not a church is great place to find support.

Hi, I'm new here. After reading a few posts from other people, I'm starting to realize that there are lots of other people who are completely alone this holiday season. Some people have been completely alone for 15 years! Without much human contact or any friends, all relatives either out of the country or immediate family that has passed away. Some people were alienated by everyone else, some people were in relationships that ended and were so involved, gave up all their friends. Some people had an illness and when they returned, found no one in their circle was around anymore for them. Some people are just really shy and awkward. Some people only have a non human companion. You're definitely not alone and you'd be shocked how many people are out there on their own. I wish you the best of luck. Keep your head up, count your blessings, things can only look up from where you are now. Miracles do happen, the right people will come into your life, you'll find the strength, you'll be ok. Best of luck!

Archived