We broke up I didn't take it well and now she's blocked me

achanging

We were in a LDR for a little more than 7 months and have known each other for about a year. I said some things after the breakup that weren't really my own words and I regret it deeply. I broke up with her when she said she was confused and I wish I just gave her time. Even after what I said she didn't seem upset and she contacted me about 2 days later asking if I was dead and I said no and then she said "you haven't said anything in 2 days" and me being stupid said "I didn't realize I was obligated to" and ofc within 2 hours she put up a status on her Skype that she was deleting her account and making a new one, bye douchebags, etc.

So I found her new Skype because it had the exact same picture and the exact same information so I thought she wanted me to chase her but apparently that wasn't the case because she at first said she wanted nothing to do with me then I kinda got her talking and she said what she was mad about and that she hopes I end up happy. So we talked a little longer and it seemed like she was upset and putting up with me but wasn't really wanting to so I asked if she was busy later and she says not really so I asl her if 11 is a good time and she says yep bye because I was leaving. So 11 rolls around and I message her and she doesn't answer at all and so I assume she changed her mind after 30 minutes I just message her "I guess you changed your mind I won't bother you".

She hasn't responded at all and I'm guessing she either blocked me or is ignoring me I honestly can't tell. I can contact her on Facebook but we never added each other as I don't actually use it so I never asked. I can also contact her on wattpad but I want to give her space because it's obvious she wants it. I don't understand why she would have even talked for as long as she did only to blow me off and ignore me again. She could have just blocked me on the original account without saying anything but she made a point.

I know I haven't been perfect but neither has she and I would like to try again at a later time if she would give me the opportunity. She said some other things too but I think they can be dealt with if she would give it a fair shot. I'm curious if anyone else has experience with ignoring someone to this extent and reconciling later on in a few months to a years time or possibly longer. I'm willing to do whatever it takes and I know I should give up but I don't want to without a fight.

I realize that but I was persistent in the beginning as well but not to that point. I also realize the chance is almost zero but I also don't deal in absolutes. She knows (as far as I know) that I can contact her but I think she needs space before even a friendship can happen. I was pessimistic but I'm looking for hope even if I shouldn’t.

She lives in a different country and when I was there we had a good time when we were together and it was actually a good relationship until the end. I'm not sure considering the situation now but I suppose I could wait a while before I try again. I was saving up to go again for a while but no point now because she just wants to give up it seems.

It is stalking I suppose but it's not information I didn't already have without her knowledge. I'm not doing anything new really and I figure after a month or so I can use what I have and if she blocks me again I'll know for sure but I can't actually tell if she blocked me on Skype I just know she's not responding. She's done it before but this is obviously different. I'm not going to try until I think she's over it.

I was actually just upset because it was already a bad day and then she had to say that so I figured I gave her what she wanted. Looking back it was dumb and I should have been patient. I'm sure I'm not the first person to do this and I'm sure some people have gotten back together under similar circumstances but we're also different people.

I don't know why I did everything I know I shouldn't have I had to follow my own heart because I couldn't give up on her. She finally messaged me although I'm unsure if I'm still blocked on her Skype and although I still would like a relationship I'm not going to push for it. It's going to have to be something we both want and the distance is certainly something that would have to change before we can try again. I'm okay with short term long distance but it does get old not being able to be with each other physically. Thank you all for the advice and oddly enough I found some inspiration from this. I haven't cried this much in quite a while and maybe it'll be short lived but I'm a fool and I'm a glutton for punishment.

It wasn't a misunderstanding entirely I said some stuff that I shouldn't have. She's from the same country as I am but her parents are from different countries. Her culture is different but I responded bad because I was already upset that day. She's currently in Australia and I'm in America. I'm gonna save so I can see her for her birthday and try to get a work visa there coz I liked it a lot.

Archived