Planned to get married now planning a seperate life

JerzDevi1

We were together 1 n half year. We exact opposites but it made everything that much better. I'm spanish she's turkish. I couldn't begin to explain the culture difference. This is me turning a new life after getting my life together becoming and honest and putting my relationship first. However it was amazing in the beginning it wasn't so easy I had two job and she had 1 job in which sometimes she worked 12-15 hour shifts. But i knew she wasn't easy and she independent and amazingly beautiful ( out of my league hot) any moment we weren't working we were together. It was love at its finest. She was a Virgin , I was until I met her. She made me change she made understand. I'm 25 shes 24, we had sex after a few months. So after about 8 months she was looking for a place and my lease was up so we moved in together. It wasn't easy since she was different kind of woman not dependent of any man ever it seemed. We bumped heads but made it work. Now sex important in a relationship especially since I was use to it from past experiences. She was in experienced so I tried my best to make the best of it. But she was never comfortable and making the best of once a week isn't easy. And then once every two weeks and now to the point of once a month. Now I can't be the jolly loving caring man i once was. It infuriates me when she never accepts my advances we argue because of it . Sex is important but everything . I went to turkey to meet her parents and family it was a great experience i loved it. I asked her fathers permission to marry her he said yes. I blew a lot of money on the vacation so I had save up for I had planned an amazing proposal. So back home things after turkey seemed great and the sex was great. But after a month it went down hill. We didn't have for two months. I was going crazy like how the hell . We planned to move to a different state I got an amazing job making nearly triple my income. I told her she didn't have to work as hard and it'd be easier . Money doesn't solve problems but it sure as hell helps making lots. She was hesitant but she agreed eventually. This was my test to see if anything would progress in our relationship . If she wasn't willing to gon anytime soon with me then it wasn't meant to be. I leave in 2 weeks for this job . A few days ago going on 2 half months of no sex ( crazy a man can stay faithful for love with no sex) until she said she want sex . She admitted she didn't like it she didn't need it and yeah it felt good but it was let important for her. We agreed to take a brake , for me there is no brake simply braking up. New life new adventure but now I how pictured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you two are sexually incompatible. Some people are a-sexual, some people just don't work together sexually...

I would break up as well, if my girlfriend told me she doesn't want or need sex...I'd wish her all the best, but I want to be in a relationship where we share that intimacy with each other.

Yeah I'm trying to convince myself of that. It's not easy and times are rough when your trying to get over a relationship especially so recent. I've always told myself find someone new but damn she was great and amazing but her only flaw was a huge one. It wasn't something I could fix and tried but to no avail. It was a great time and she was almost perfect I loved her everyday like there was tomorrow but I always hear and the truth sinks in... Love is not enough.

Don't find anyone new right away, just be alone for a little bit. Get over the pain, once you feel happy again, look around, there is more out there. Sounds like you're a nice guy and won't have trouble, but don't jump into a new relationship right away

I didn't like sex until I was 27 because every guy I had slept with until that point SUCKED in bed. They didn't get me off, they didn't care if I wasn't sexually fulfilled...so I didn't want to have sex. I thought it was boring. Then, I met guy who got off on getting me off...and since discovering good sex, I now want sex a few times a day...provided I'm dating someone good in bed.

I'm just saying...it's rare for people to not like sex at all. It might be worth purchasing a few sex toys and making it all about her...find out what she really likes. Give her a ton of foreplay...like don't even think about pulling your penis out of your pants for the first hour.

Tell her that you want to make an evening just for her. Draw her a bath, give her a massage...and go with it. Get her relaxed and comfortable...and try it again.

I've done the romantic and I've had many partners and have had numerous years to know I'm pretty good at what I do. I've played with her and I've eaten her out and made cum for an hour before we even began sex. Usually wen a women is moaning and burying her head in a pillow and her legs quivering .. That's a sign of enjoyment. So sorry but I doubt this was the reason. I've tried everything when it came to sex. The few chances I got would last 3-4 hours since I never knew when it's happen again I made it last. Not always sometimes would be 30 mins or so

Of course sex for a virgin will hurt and feel unenjoyable in the beginning im not that type of guy. And I waited for her to get comfortable with it but that never real happened. Again 3-4 hours didn't start until like month 8 or 9 which was like 6 months of pretty simple and non crazy sex

Archived