question...please read/respond. thank u

rainydays1

ok so those who might have followed my posts, I have another update. I was upset after my last break up about 3 months ago. I really loved the girl and after she left she got a new boyfriend only a month later. well, she's been with this guy now 2 months or so. I haven't followed the NC rules and have texted/emailed her here and there. I can't help it. at first it was soft mushy begging pleading emails but now after some time they've turned to just more friendly ones. she's more open to communicating with me now and responds pretty much all the time but never anything that leads me to believe in reconciliation. BUT the other night she drunk dialed me and actually asked about my current relationship status and said a comment about me coming over to see her...she played it off as if it was just a joke but she still hinted at it. I texted/emailed her after that and since then no response. I know she still has a boyfriend so maybe she feels guilty. also I found out she saves all my "love emails". i'm just wondering your guys opinions on why she would actually call and flirt a bit and save my emails? do u think this new guy is just a rebound and she still cares? i'm hoping one day to reconcile. what do I do from here? start NC? thanks!

r u kidding me ? u cant be serious about reconciliation with a cheater, someone who dumped ur azz and be with someone else? Shes probably had sex with the guy numerous times maybe 3-4 times a day doing everything and anything u can imagine being in the honeymoon state. Anyway, I feel u should just find someone else, play around the field to find a suitable one. One thing ive experienced in life is that nothing last forever and that anything can happen. I sympathise what you are going true as I had been in this situation as well. However, at the same time, I think you're just a complete fool wasting your time where u could go out and find a better girl. Who cares if its a rebound? shes WITH another guy.. jesus.. ppl just don't get it and stay hopeful for all the little signs of reconciliation which are merely just a infatuation of over-thinking. Get a grip. Move on.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to take time out to figure out who you are and even figure out if this relationship would be beneficial in the long run. For one she dumped you and without hesitation established another relationship, how much did she really care about you to go and jump in with another person? What even makes you think that maybe she knew this person even before you guys' relationship bit the dust?! She obviously has a lot of growing up to do. Plus the fact she would disrespect her current relationship by talking to an ex? Which I'm sure he knows nothing about. So let's say you guys get back together and you go through the honeymoon period, usually after that's over with old feelings can be drugged up in your own heart, insecurities about your guys' recent break up and if she cared about the other guy and the fact she communicated with you during her other relationship will only bring insecurity and distrust, something in the long run that will be toxic and bring more pain. Is that really worth it? Can you live with that? She has a lot of growing up to do and she needs to gain some self worth before she would even be capable of a serious relationship. Do you honestly have that time to waste? There are still women out there with good heads on their shoulders. Go through the pain and move on.

Archived