Breakup because of True love

N2014

This is a love & breakup story between me(Indian Girl ) and European Guy.

Well, I live in Southern part of India and I met him on Feb15 2014. We have started interacting of course in little french and english(Frenglish). Then he said he has not explored to any places.

So, some what my mind said to take care of him as he is from other country (and of course it is Indian culture to treat the foreigners in good way) .So I took him to all the places to explore and he was quite happy . one point of time we both felt happy for being together , to go out and chat . Simply says we felt comfortable on each other . In his mind, he didn't consider me as Indian and I didn't consider him as an European.

It was just like very causal outings to park, beach, restuarant, beach, theatre, big malls, museum, theme park etc etc..

One day when I was travelling with him heading towards beach in the auto, he kissed me on my fore head. And I was shocked. Then, later he called me sister. Since he kissed on my fore head I thought , it is out of respect and affection he kissed me. So, I didn't care much about that.

The same night he messaged me in face book, what I thought about the kiss he gave on my fore head. I replied , may be you don't know our culture. So, don't kiss hereafter

Then he said, that kiss was intentional. One day he wrote a big letter for me and thanking me for all the way I helped him so far.

After reading that letter, I cried and said thanks for coming in my life . I was touched by reading your letter.

Then again , he kissed me and I told him , please don't do this you have a girl friend in Europe and you are in a relationship with her for almost 4 years. But he said he found the true love with me

He said, I don't know why I feel this with you, its so weird for me. But, I feel the true love with you . Before leaving Europe, I had so many thoughts whether to come India or not. But, there is a reason behind it. Now, I got the reason why I am here in India.It is because for you.

I told him I am much elder than you almost 10 years. He said, but you don't look like so. I don't feel you are an Indian, I don't feel you are elder to me because you look young.

I said ,Please don't do bad things , because your girl friend is trusting you . Again and again he was repeating that " But I found the true love with you". We both had fallen in love on each other

I also told him that you will go back to your country soon. You might forget me after going back to your country. He said NEVER.

After some days the time has come to go back to his country. And one day he said he break up with his girl friend(because relationship didn't work well). I was so happy , becuz he wanted to

be with me and he was working out for me to bring me to his country .He put all the efforts.

Till last week, he was in a good relationship with me, we were talking about our life and he was working out for me to reach his country. I was trying for a job.

Suddenly last week I got a message from his girl friend to forget him and to finish my relationship with him. I was trying to reach him then he messaged me on nov11th 2014 that , he is not able to forget me but at the same time he cannot do bad things to his girl friend any more. And he adviced me find good husband in my life. He has mentioned he will not contact me any more . This put me down , depressed . Now I am not able to forget him either.

I know he is thinking about me. But, why did he come to India? Why did he left me? I am so depressed

If he found true love with you he'd break up with his GF and be with you instead of her. I'm sorry, but he was insincere and was lying to you in order to get spice on the side.

He would not still be with his GF if what he really wanted was you. So you need to accept that and let go and find someone local to love and be with. I'm sure when he was with you he got caught up in the fun, new culture, and romance, but when he returned to his own world he realized it was just a fantasy vacation and that he wanted his GF and had to stop cheating on her.

So you need to let go... i'm sorry. You will find the right person for you, but you need to let go of this one since he was just a brief romance and obviously a cheater since he had a GF and never really left her as he promised he would. Next time don't get involved with anyone who has someone else in the background, regardless of what they promise you or you'll get hurt again.

Yup! This guy is a creep!

He lied to you for attention and sex. If he were sincere, he would have broken up with the GF. Also, do you really want someone who would cheat on their GF. He has already shown you that he is not trustworthy.

I would also question your character. You knew he was involved in a relationship, but still got involved. This is not OK.

I suggest you seek someone who is single.

Archived