Was I too harsh?!

Sam890

So this what I texted my ex after 5 months, lately we have been seeing each other because of our daughter and texting all the time, but she said she wants to be friends and establish some boundaries in case one of us gets into a relationship.

This was my last text to her

" Sunday's are you days with Our daughter I won't interrupt. Now this is the way its gonna go down, Here are the boundaries I'm establishing and you have no choice but to follow them.

No contact with me and I mean it!! No texting no calling no mode of communication. As far is Aria goes she is my daughter just as much as she is yours. If there is an emergency regarding Our daughter you will be the first person I will call"

Her reply to that was "your loss"

Do you think I blew up all the chances of reconciliation?

Oh possibly....

Did you have to act out so cold?

" Now this is the way its gonna go down, Here are the boundaries I'm establishing and you have no choice but to follow them.

No contact with me and I mean it!! No texting no calling no mode of communication. As far is Aria goes she is my daughter just as much as she is yours. If there is an emergency regarding Our daughter you will be the first person I will call"

I'm sure you could have made your point without saying thigns like 'This is the way it's gonna go down'.

The boundaries YOU are establishing and SHE has no choice? (shows an awful lot of control).

Read it over again and think about it.

Sounds cold and not too nicely put. I wouldn't reach out again to that.

Oh possibly....

Did you have to act out so cold?

" Now this is the way its gonna go down, Here are the boundaries I'm establishing and you have no choice but to follow them.

I'm sure you could have made your point without saying thigns like 'This is the way it's gonna go down'.

The boundaries YOU are establishing and SHE has no choice? (shows an awful lot of control).

Read it over again and think about it.

Sounds cold and not too nicely put. I wouldn't reach out again to that.

I don't know..... I'm really regretting it now! But I was really frustrated last night cause every time I was over at her place to spend time with my daughter she was always trying to kiss me, hug me and then all of a sudden she send me a text saying "don't get any mixed signals as I'm still sure about our break up!" That really sweep me off my feet. And sent this one accross.

Too harsh? You were positively RUDE! She offered an olive branch and you snapped it and shoved it where the sun dont shine.

If I was your ex I would have had more to say that 'your loss' trust me.

You owe her an apology. Apologise.

And dont put the relationship with your child's mother at risk again. Because that really would be your loss.

Archived