How to Escalate things with Women?

I'm a college freshman. I've been socially awkward my whole life. Girls have told me that i'm cute. Anyways, it seems like I always am acquaintances with girls and nothing more, even if they were attracted to me at one point. I don't talk a lot so I don't end up being their "gay male friend" who feeds them attention. Also i'm still a virgin. It seems like everyone else is experiencing life and i'm stuck in a socially awkward cycle that is doomed to repeat itself if I don't change.

Anyways, how do guys go from just meeting a girl to hooking up hours or weeks later? It seems like girls have no problem with hookups in college. I do eventually want to find a girl that i would love and the feelings would be mutual. I just don't want to get into that and then be curious if the grass might be greener on the other side. Do you think that would be an issue? I haven't truly been in love so i don't know if I will want to stray, i wouldn't b/c i'm not that type of person but i don't want to have curiosity eat at me.

So the question is what can I do to speed up attraction like all of these other college guys are doing (hookups).

And will i always wonder what other girls will be like if i jump into a relationship right away? I would want it to be a serious relationship if i did.

Thanks

The same way you learn most things. Trial and error. If you can suffer some initial rejections, you'll learn quickly what works for YOU and what doesn't. You can never go wrong with confidence. Fake it until you can make it.

Attraction killers:

1. Neediness.

2. Insecurity.

3. Indecision.

4. Being that 'nice guy' door mat. That doesn't mean be the opposite of nice. Nice isn't some kind of currency you give in hope for the exchange of attraction.

5. Pleading. If a woman says no, thank her and shrug it off. If there's any chance she will change her mind it is if you completely move on. Bordering on aloof. It shows strength.

If you're alone with a woman remember they are analog we are digital. We have two states. On and off. With women you have to tinker a bit. Turn it up a bit, turn it down a bit. If you're making out and they say stop. Stop immediately and start watching T.V.

If they offer to let you sleep over and cuddle. Tell them to go to Wal-Mart and buy a teddy bear. You're a man, not a comforter. Now thump your chest, howl at the moon and get out there big guy. Keep it fun and be fearless. You'll turn it around.

Really it all boils down to moving faster. As Sportster said, you have to tinker a little, but you'll get to the point where you can identify who's attracted to you and who isn't. Women have more respect for guys that move fast. Who do you think has a better chance, the guy that kisses her on the first date or the guy that waffles around until the third? Persistence is key though. Most women will give token resitance at times to test you a little. Back off for a while then try again. If she likes you, that's what she's hoping for.

That's really in the most important advice I think I can give.

I don't talk a lot so I don't end up being their "gay male friend" who feeds them attention. Also i'm still a virgin.

Talk more and become a girl's 'virgin male friend,' feed her attention, and if you trust her enough, ask her about this stuff.

Pick the right one, and your problems will be over.

Archived