Post Positive Daily thoughts here :)

I figured it might be a good idea to just take a moment and plan out your day today with positive activities and thoughts

All our days we are miserable, today we take a timeout from one of those days and do the following:

Today I will:

• Focus on me and not outside of myself

• Make plans to go to an event this weekend

• Be kind to a stranger

• Focus on the present and not the past nor the future

• Have positive thoughts

Love this thread@ Today I wil:

*Practice patience and remind myself that my mother's time on earth is short and so I'm not going to stress about the things she does.

*Take my family to that cool, little hidden museum in the mountains I didn't even know was there.

*Finish the job I'm on early just to be, well early for a change. And then I can goof off a bit.

*Be glad for the money that came in the door and not worry about the money that hasn't--it will.

*Take the horses out for a ride tonight, with all the rain I've neglected them and they and I need to run wild a bit.

I was only thinking about this today, I have had a few things happen over the last few months which had me focussing more on the negatives, but this last week I have felt somewhat better, like I am finally coming out of the other side, the old positive me starting to shine through again.

*I am grateful for my past relationships, they have taught me what to look for when seeking a new relationship in the future.

*I am grateful that my father may be very unwell at present, but he is still with us and to make the most of the time spent with him,

*I appreciate my job, workmates, friends and clients made through the industry I was born into.

*This weekend I will take time out for myself, get on the bike or go for a nice long walk, buy something nice for myself and enjoy the company of family and friends.

Wow! I am glad i posted this what you said about being grateful for my past relationships, they have taught me what to look for when seeking a new relationship in the future touch home with me . I never saw it that way but I do now thank you Flyer79

Aww I am glad to hear that it may have helped you to see things a bit differently My absolute pleasure

Today I will think and do the following

Get things together to get ready for a new work week

take 10 minutes of my time to stop thinking and focus on what i feel at the present time

close all computer , Cell phone and watch a good movie on TV

take some time out to go for a walk and listen to some music while its still warm outside

Archived