she left me with no warning

greeneyedlover

So me and my ex have been dating on and off for the past 2 years. We started seeing each other again in July and things have been going great up until last weekend. We both moved away to different unis but decided to keep it going long distance. Luckily i had some money so was able to go down to see her for the past 2 weekends and everything seemed fine apart from her being a bit off with me last Sunday but i put this down to stress as she can't find a job that will let her come home for Christmas so she's stressing about money etc.

The night i got home she seemed funny again and when i asked if she'd had an responses from jobs she'd applied for, she flipped and put the phone down on me. About an hour later i got a text apologising for her being so off with me but she said things had changed and she'd come to conclusion that we may last a while but not forever and that she didn't feel as strongly about the relationship as me, that I'm too nice of a guy for her to hurt and that maybe we should of never had a sexual relationship at all, but all this went against how she'd been with me whilst i was at hers?

She said she needed space so i wished her well and left her till today where i just asked her how she was doing and how uni was and left it at that.

I'm so confused with how fast and unexpected this has all happened. I know that i had been getting lazy recently with my fitness and her but is all lost with her?

I know i should give her space but do you think that there is any hope with her in the end?

I love this girl to death and i know she feels the same about me so all jope can't be lost right?

You guys have been on/off for years. Essentially that means you have enough of a connection and history to sleep together but not strong enough to sustain a real relationship. Hence....the cion/off nature. So when life and stress enters the picture and someone feels the need to change things...the first to go is the relationship.

Time to move on.

The on and off with the Relationship does not show much stability. More to show that there's been ongoing issue's and to 'run away' from them are NOT the answer.

I say to back away and leave her be totally now which is her 'choice'. Let her go deal with her life her way.

Respect her and her choices.

And YOU work on yourself. Your mental & emotional health. Go no contact to do this, It'll be VERY hard to do but you must in order to start working on accepting things, dealing with them and healing.

I guess with how things have been between you two you may just not be so 'compatible'. Losing someone you really care about is NEVER easy, I know.

It all takes time to process, time to accept these changes and time to work on healing.. moving on with Life.

One day at a time.

Archived