boyfriend wants to break up

AliceCrom

My boyfriend wants to break up with me, we've always gotten along well and not gone two weeks since he was asking whether maybe we could start looking for places to live together.It has been four years now.He seems stressed but not just with me with other aspects of his life and they're affecting us slightly because it changes him.Can anyone give any advice as to how to stop him from going? I really cant imagine my life without him and hes admitted he doesnt want to leave and he loves me more than anything and wants to keep me forever. Im so stuck and Im 100% we both want the same thing as we have said to each other so often.Will giving him time just make things worse?

Really sorry to know that you are hurting so much sweetie.

this wont be easy, but trust me you can do it. let this relationship be over if that is what he wants. never ever ever hold on to someone who does not want to be with you.

This is about integrity and caring about your own self. value yourself enough to let those people go who dont see how precious you are.

let him know that you dont want this to be over, but don't beg or plead him to stay. If he stays, let him know that he can never ever take you granted.

and if he wants to leave, well, let the universe show you the way

take care *hugs*

Archived