really need advice! please help!

cali123456

Ok, so I am trying to get a girl back and here is my story...

I have known this girl and we have been dating for 2 years. We both have been in many relationships before but this was the first time either of us fell in love like this. The type of relationship where we would talk on the phone all night every night because it was long distance for a little bit but we still saw each other every weekend for about a year. then we decided to move in together. I was a huge part of her life and this was the first time she moved out of her families house to move in with somebody else. I was also the first man she ever brought home to her family and I became very close with them. This was a very close relationship, the type of relationship where she would cry in my arms all night after a fight. we were very happy together however we both have some issues. I am suffering with ptsd and I ended up getting into a drug addiction. I was still able to pay all the bills and function but it started to tear our relationship apart. things went really bad and I put her through hell. she had to break up with me and I had to move back in with my family. she was losing the apartment in two weeks and had nowhere to live. during those two weeks, she said if I got help that she would wait for me to change. which is what I did. however, she ended up jumping into a relationship two weeks after I left. during the first two months of there relationship, she saw me completely change, I got myself straightened out, got a nice job, new car, I improved myself in every way. I became 10x better then the man she fell in love with. she was talking to me every single day about how she loves me and does not love her new boyfriend. that she is miserable with him. we started to see each other and we were still madly in love. however, her boyfriend ended up finding out and she was forced to break all contact with me, he even knew we were hooking up and saw the messages about her saying how she is still in love with me. A few weeks later, she sent me a message saying how what happened between her and her man has made them fall in love and that he is the greatest thing to ever happen to her. they have only been together for two months and for almost all of those two months, we were still in love. They moved in together a few weeks after I left, she did it only because she needed a place to live. She tells me now how she was miserable with me everyday and that her new man treats her much better then I did. she claims to be madly in love with him and now has cut off all communication with me. however, a few days ago, she found out I was talking to another girl she knows, she messaged that girl telling her not to talk to me. Like I said, she claims she hates me and that she was miserable with me and she is happier then she ever has been with her new man. I feel I have lost her forever, but I feel deep down she stil loves me and im wondering if this new relationship of theres will last. its driving me insane. we were both in love like never before. im hoping that she eventually breaks it off with him and that I have a chance. but I don't know if she will even be thinking of me still or if she will get over me now

My best advice. Leave her alone. Allow her to live her life and you live yours. Drug addiction was more than your problem it was hers as wellm She loved you. She suffered more simply because of that. Whether or not they break up or live happily ever after is not yours to worry about. You've started over now let go of her and let go of what you all had. Shes trying to move on but cant because no doubt she still loves you. Maybe her "falling in love" with the new guy is her way of trying to let go. Im sorry things happened this way but do her and yourself a favor and just stop!

Congratulations in conquering your demons and becoming drug free. She is not as happy in her new relationship as she's giving off because if she was that happy why would she need to brag about it to you? With sometimes being she loves him other days she isn't happy.

She is just one of these girls that needs to be attached to a man and will jump from man to man without dealing with her issues.

The best thing you can do is delete and block her off everything so that you can be set free and live your new life. You've come so far with your self improvements and now it's time to have some self respect and go I've come this far I'm not going backwards. I'm going to find someone who likes me for me and can see the great man I've become.

When you start truly believing this and have the confidence behind you you'll be surprised how quickly someone will show up.

You can't control her actions, you can only control yours, what she is doing or saying shouldn't matter to you as it doesn't benefit you. Treat her as the last drug you need to get rid off and stop allowing her to try and manipulate you.

Best of luck.

Archived