Confused about a girl

cam0908

Alright i met this girl online and we started talking. We live about an hour away from each other. She said that she is shy and not the party type I am also. We talked/texted for the first 2 weeks on and off. The next three weeks we talked/texted everyday. We seemed to be getting along very well I thought. She would send me text asking for pictures because she wanted to see me and she would also send me a picture. There was one day that she told me she was going out with her sister so i didn't call or text her and i get a text from her that afternoon wanting to know why i was not talking to her. In that same time period i tired to get her to meet for dinner or something simple because she said she was nervous about meeting a strange person. She kept finding a reason not to and i felt like I was getting the run around. So one day i finally told her that i felt like i was being played and asked if she really was interested in meeting each other and seeing where it goes. Her response was she really was interested in meeting and seeing where things went. So OK we made plans for this past Wednesday got some dinner and rode around the waterfront then watch some videos on YouTube in her car. We met at the restaurant. No kiss or anything after she got in the car she said be careful that she did not want anything to happen to me. Everything seemed like it went well. I texted her when i got home just to make sure she got home safe and we texted for a few hours. In that texting I just playing around and sent her the soft kitty song from the big bang theory and she said I was awesome for sending that. Texted Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as well she sent me a few pictures of things that went on in her day. I asked her to send me a picture of her just because so she sends me a picture we keep texting and she asked me where the picture of me was so I sent it. But I also tried to call her those days and no answer and no returned phone call. I went fishing yesterday and sent her a few pictures of what we caught and she said she was jealous. I also asked if she would be interested in going out again her response was "yes of course Some people just tell me she don't like talking on the phone but I don't know if she is interested or not. I know i would not send pictures to someone I was not interested in .

Archived