Ex bf was cheated on me is he feels ashamed?????

I found out this just a few days ago, whole the time with him, my felt happy but still something was wrong, until I found out he was with other girl when he was with me, I feel shocked, but also feels finally I can explain everything!!!!

I feel so angry! I feel I AM SO STUPID! I AM SUCH A FOOL!!!!!

It seems to be all his family and his friends know about it! That girl posted their photo just 14 days after we break up!!!She has been sleep with my ex at least two month before we broke up!!!!

I'm going my ex city for study, there is a highly chance can meet him again!!! Before I know this, I feel I can just say hey, now…I don’t know!!!

I feel ashamed for him!!!Is he feels ashamed???Is it that the reason he was crying when he broke up with me????? If I meet him again, what I should say?????

Please help me!!!!!!

I feel ashamed for him!!!Is he feels ashamed???Is it that the reason he was crying when he broke up with me????? If I meet him again, what I should say?????

"Take a hike."

He's sorry not for what he did, he's sorry because he got caught. I would move on, and not waste any time giving him a second thought. That said, since he made his choice, there's nothing to say, and you don't owe him anything.

You are not a fool. He is a cheater. Do not blame yourself.

Does he feel ashamed? Not at cheating or he wouldn't do it! He probably is embarrassed at getting caught, but not about the cheating.

And him 'feeling bad' about getting caught doesn't make the cheating less bad or relevant... He cheated for 2 full months! So he's just not a good candidate for a BF and you need to walk away and find someone honest and honorable rather than trying to continue with a cheater.

"Take a hike."

He's sorry not for what he did, he's sorry because he got caught. I would move on, and not waste any time giving him a second thought. That said, since he made his choice, there's nothing to say, and you don't owe him anything.

I'm sorry, I mean I found out this AFTER he broke up with me, and when he broke up with me, he was just saying, how good I am, how important I am, and he got scared... I did NC for two month, when I feel better, I found out he was cheated on me BEFORE he broke up with me...Maybe that is the reason for break up, which he didn't tell me.

So he haven't got caught, and maybe he is still thinking I don't know about it!

How can I do if I meet him again????

I'm sorry; I mean I found out this AFTER he broke up with me. So he didn't get caught, and maybe he is still thinking I don't know about it at all!

But yeh, at least two months! Because this girl was start thinking about relationship with him two months before ex broke up with me, I would say, maybe, three/four months cheating on me? Or even longer, or I am the 'other girl', who knows?

I am already walked away, and just don’t know if I see him next time, what I should say? Tell him I knew? I really feel I don’t even want to say hi…

If you see him again laugh and point then move on. Okay, being serious now-- you look at him then look through him and keep walking. If he tries to catch up to you hold up a hand and say, "I know okay, get lost." Then keep walking. You don't have to talk to him. You don't have to be nice to him. You don't have to have a full-on screaming match either, just what a clear indication with your body language and words that he is not worth the dirt under your feet.

And who cares if he does or doesn't feel embarrassed. He will after getting a look that says, "cheater," without you ever so much as breathing a word. You dodged a major bullet, feel sorry for the current GF, she's next on his list of "cheated on, broke up with, cried like a baby, lied like a rug to" list.

Hi, I really don’t know how to edit the last thread, so I post here again, and I appreciate anyone can help me a bit, or give me any advice.

I found out my ex was cheated on me after we broke up. We were dating around a year, and broke up around two months now, whole time with him, I felt happy but still felt something wrong, until I found out he was with other girl when he was with me, I feel shocked, but also feel finally I can explain everything!!!!

I feel so angry! I feel I am so stupid to trust everything he told me.

It seems to be all his family and his friends knew about it! That girl posted their photo just 14 days after we broke up!!!She has been sleep with my ex at least two months before we broke up!!!!

Due to decide career change, I’m going back university this September, and the university, I’m going to, is in his city, there is a highly chance we could meet again. I believe he is still thinking I don't know about it, because I did send an email after we broke up, just said hi, and he replied as well. But now, I really just don’t know what I should say if I see him again? Tell him I knew? I really feel I don’t even want to say hi…

I feel ashamed for him!!!Is he feels ashamed???If I meet him again, what I should say?????

Please help me…

Archived