Dated a man for 3 months, He broke up w/me couple days ago due to certain circum

brokenheart201

Dated a man for 3 months, He broke up w/me couple days ago due to certain circumstances. He got the mother of his daughter pregnant! He said he is very upset that this happened ( from what i now she did that on purpose to keep him)

He says he loves me so much that it’s best to let me go. I know with men you have to give them time to think about a situation. He still insisted its over between us.I begged,and cried for him not to do this to us but it seems as i could not change his mind.yesterday I received a txt from him which is only a couple days after the brake up wanting to know what I was doing and his txt responses were short. Not one time did he mention the breakup..he txt me again today and responses were short again..Told him to have a good day and that I missed him and love him..he replied with thanks same to you…WTH is his problem!!!! what does he want!!

Umm... so he got his daughters mom pregnant again?

This implies he cheated on you... with her. Do you honestly expect him to tell the woman pregnant with his child, Goodbye. I'm leaving you pregnant and alone to go be with my new girlfriend of 3 months Not likely to happen.

I'm sorry that you're in this situation, but he obviously didn't care too much if he got another woman pregnant. And thats not a mistake... if you're old enough to have sex, you're wise enough to know how babies are made.

My advice? move on, go no contact, and walk away. He isnt coming back to you.. and if he does? Its so he can use you for his own personal amusement when things with baby mama get complicated.

she just recently got pregnant maybe about 3 weeks ago..He found out she is pregnant this past saturday. broke up on sunday and now he is txt me 3 days later after the brake up...It just has me confused on what he wants! I dont know if i should just tell him why is he txt me after he said he dosent want anything to do with me?

she just recently got pregnant maybe about 3 weeks ago..He found out she is pregnant this past saturday. broke up on sunday and now he is txt me 3 days later after the brake up...It just has me confused on what he wants! I dont know if i should just tell him why is he txt me after he said he dosent want anything to do with me?

Don't worry about what he wants. You should be worrying the you're still giving him the time of day. He has been "doing" the "mother of his daughter" the whole time he's been doing you if you've only been with him three months and she's pregnant already. I suspect that he never left her but was simply cheating on her with you. Just how well did you know this assclown?

You should learn not to invest so much emotion in someone you barely know. Just how many times did you even see this guy in the three month period you were so called "together?"

Don't answer anymore of his texts. You deserve better then a cheater who is now trying to keep you on the hook.

Well, he certainly was stupid and cheating on BOTH of you. It may be he really wants to go back to the ex for the family life and kids (and to avoid paying child support), but to keep you on the side for spice and attention when he gets bored with the wife.

Don't agree to this. If he's with her, he's not with you. He can't stay in contact with you both. Tell him not to contact you while he's with his wife because you don't date men who are married/taken or in relationships and living with someone else. And stick to that. Don't let him try to worm his way back in again. Keep in mind that he was worming his way back in with his wife at the same time he was sleeping with you, and he'll do the same to her, trying to worm his way into your bed again too.

this guy is not for you. you invested 3 months and learned he's a cheater, so you don't need to invest any more in him or in seeing a man who just knocked up another woman.

wow, be thankful you can walk away from this. Go to a clinic, get checked, and hopefully everything is alright.

That poor lady is with a cheater and now with two babies with him! Obviously you do not know the whole story of what happens between them, but is there really anything for you to be envious of there?! Things really suck for her, and she has 18+ years at least of having the guy in her life in some capacity, really for life, because he is the father of those children.

I don't think you are getting right now how lucky you are to be finding out all this now.

It doesn't matter if he is confused or not. Your job is to cut contact with him and move on. He is a cheater if she got pregnant within the last month. Or he really was together with her and you were on the side. Don't ask him WHY he texted you. DO NOT text back. Block his number also, please, for your own good.

Find a man who is emotionally and physically available. Don't sit and wonder about this guy

from what he has told me he was with her for about 2 yrs when he realized he did not love her. When he was going to tell her it was over she told him she was pregnant. he felt he need to stick around and be a father to their child and thinking maybe he can love her. through out the years he has been miserable and unhappy with her. until he met me. he was ready to move on with me, but she got pregnant again. he said he is stuck for life now with someone he does not love. So because of all of it, he has to end the relationship with me.He loves me so much not to put me through this and i deserve better than what he can give me and he does not want to drag me in his mess..for the 3 months we were together yes i fell in love with him..he made me feel complete until this happened. part of me wants him back and part of me is angry because he did this to me..Yes I did pleaded and begged him not to end our relationship since we felt so connected like soul mate kind (it was weird i knew when he was gonna call, txt or when he was thinking of me) But after doing all that he said he has to let it go its best for the both of us..so if that is the case why is he txt me 3 days later to see what im doing and his responses very vague. I told him I love him and miss him and he did not say it back...How can I just tell him what is it that he wants out of this?

How can I just tell him what is it that he wants out of this?

I think he's already made that clear. He's staying w/ the woman who's pregnant. He may have texted just to see how you're doing, maybe it was a weak moment of missing you and he realized it was a mistake which is why he kept responses vague, maybe he's trying to keep you for an occasional side fling, idk, but the bottom line is he's made the decision to stay w/ her and has ended the relationship w/ you. It hurts right now but it truly is best for both of you to end this.

(Rolls eyes) At three months this is simply too much drama for you to be putting up with. And the fact that he's still texting you after breaking up with you to "do the right thing" tells me he's basically grooming/sussing out if he can now have a harem rather than stick with one woman. Come on, he couldn't have been that put off by her if he climbed into bed and had unprotected sex with her while he was dating you now could he?

And he doesn't love you yet, he barely even knows you and vice versa. It's three freaking months and the guy apparently can't deal with being alone if he leaped that fast into a new relationship. I'm sorry, but his story doesn't really ring true. I think you're getting played and if you don't walk away you'll end up being "the other woman" whom he strings along for months or even years. I bet if you talk to his girlfriend about all this she'd a) not even know about you or that you were dating him b) is not be the monster he tries to make her out to be c) doesn't know he says they're "broken up" or has been told he wanted her back and they are trying again and d) got pregnant, because he cooed "oh baby, let's celebrate our love by adding to the family."

In this day and age, especially knowing how he got her pregnant the first time, the whole "ooops it was an accident and she made me," (what she held a gun to his head?) just doesn't fly. And run like hell any time you get near a guy who "is with someone he doesn't love" but somehow can manage to pull someone like you into the middle of his mess claiming that if only he were truly free to be with you. It's that other evil woman (or man, it happens to guys too) is just so dastardly and conniving that he can't possibly be get free. But he'll still take that afternoon quickie or chat you up whenever he gets a chance.

Uh-huh, yeah, riiiiight.

..he made me feel complete
I'm sorry but you should be and feel totally complete without him. Men aren't there to "complete" us... they are just the icing on what should be an already nicely baked cake.

In three short months you don't even know who he is. Well, you've found out now he's a cheater and was playing you hard.

How can I just tell him what is it that he wants out of this?

He's already had his fill of "what he wants out of this," which was to have his cake, and eat it too. He knew the expiration date was getting close, and he ran with it.

Up your value, and refuse to settle for the bottom of the barrel.

He got the mother of his daughter pregnant! He said he is very upset that this happened ( from what i now she did that on purpose to keep him)

He HAD SEX with her. That is how she got pregnant! Had he not done that, there would be no baby. He wasn't expecting a baby but that's the risk you take EVERY time you have heterosexual PIV sex. Stop with this "on purpose" crap. They choices led to this. Own it.

Told him to have a good day and that I missed him and love him..he replied with thanks same to you…WTH is his problem!!!! what does he want!!

He has a ton of drama in his life right now. He knew she messed up with you and doesn't want to try salvaging things when you're likely to resent him anyway for a long time. Also, desperation isn't attractive as if you stay with him accepting that he has a baby on the way with another woman he probably won't respect you.

Add in that he may also have feelings for his Ex, it's safe to say right now he doesn't want you.

I'm sorry, but his story doesn't really ring true. I think you're getting played and if you don't walk away you'll end up being "the other woman" whom he strings along for months or even years. I bet if you talk to his girlfriend about all this she'd a) not even know about you or that you were dating him b) is not be the monster he tries to make her out to be c) doesn't know he says they're "broken up" or has been told he wanted her back and they are trying again and d) got pregnant, because he cooed "oh baby, let's celebrate our love by adding to the family."

^^

This!!

All of this is probably closer to the truth than what the OP has been told!

Cut your losses and move on. Next time, avoid guys with massive ex drama.

This guy is a manipulative loser who knows all the right things to say to you to keep you on the line. And you are very upset and distraught because you know this behavior is terrible, but you are heartbroken because right now you don't think you deserve better. Otherwise you would have told him to hit the road as soon as you found out he was sleeping with her while being with you.

Listen, a tiger doesn't change his stripes. He's not stuck with anyone, but he says that to you to invoke pity for him. He is the poor helpless victim in all of this (he thinks so anyway) and he is convincing you he is.

You are focusing on the fact that she supposedly trapped him with this pregnancy and now he is stuck with her, isntead of on the fact that he cheated on both of you!!!!!

Thank you everyone for your advise, last night I received another txt from him telling me he does not know what to do? He thinks its still best for him to let me go..I explain one more time how I felt and he replied with " Its best to let you go I have made up my mind"...

I was upset because if he already knew what he wanted why was he still bothering me! So I asked him if this was all a game to him and if he ever loved me and no response!!

so any who... l erased all his pictures & number from my phone.I need to promise my self never to contact him again. BTW this was a long distant relationship, we are about 3 hrs apart so its not like i would see him everyday...I know I need to be strong and see this as a lesson to be learned..But I really want him to see in time what he lost!!!

Archived