I'm 20 years old; I'm a single mom and I'm confused about my sexuality. I've had plenty boyfriends in the past, but there has always been something missing. I haven't had a REAL relationship since my Son's dad and I split up (about two and a half years ago). I've always been attracted to females, since I can remember. I've kissed a few girls just as a joke a few times, but I find myself wondering about more 24/7.. I'm from a small town and prideful family, so anyone "different" is automatically considered a freak. I want to explore my curiosity , but I want to stay a good role model for my son as well.. HELP..!

I've always found these types of threads odd, to me sexuality is something that presents itself to by the kind of people you are interested in sexually and emotionally. Doesn't seem to me that this is something you need to be curious about. I do think what happens a lot is that people who are not comfortable with their sexuality that there is a lot of denial but that is a totally different issue. It could be that the latter is true since you seem to think that this has anything to do with being a good role model to your son.

I've always found these types of threads odd, to me sexuality is something that presents itself to by the kind of people you are interested in sexually and emotionally. Doesn't seem to me that this is something you need to be curious about. I do think what happens a lot is that people who are not comfortable with their sexuality that there is a lot of denial but that is a totally different issue. It could be that the latter is true since you seem to think that this has anything to do with being a good role model to your son.

People are curious about things that aren't social norms.

If people had relationships with whoever they wanted and that's what OP grew up with, she would probably not be curious.

Archived