Help trying to understand and be patient?

Amp33

So I had a first date with a man about 8 days ago. I was the one to initially ask if he would like to hangout out, and then he set up the date and time. He was the one to initiate the first kiss, the first one to say he was trying so hard not to flirt with me when I first met him at his work (in front of his employees). He was the the one to reach for my hand while driving me home and ask if I would be willing to go on another date as he really enjoyed spending time together.

Well it's been over a week.. And I've text him twice asking to hangout but he had a ball tournament going on all week, so I told him to send me a text when he's free. 3/4 days later and I still haven't heard from him. I don't want to appear needy and ask him for a third time if he's free. Should I just leave it alone until he asks me? I really really enjoyed my time with him.

I agree, don't text him again. If he doesn't ask you out again, just means he's not that interested. A lot of guys say they want to ask you out again but never actually do, it's not uncommon. Just sit back and observe his actions. I know it's hard when you really thought things went well and want to take things further, but not much you can do to move it forward if he doesn't. As sk said, ball's in his court.

Archived