confused, can't totally move on?

NG107

Hey guys I've posted my long situation here.

enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480687

I have initiated NC for 4-5 times. And maximum it lasted for a month. I was kind of feeling detached from her but still she was in my mind. Everytime she broke NC and I thought she would have gone through change of heart. But she only came for selfish reasons. I feel depressed during morning, I have blocked her from facebook, she ain't on watsapp, removed every other app where we used to chat.

I have blocked in my phone too, so she won't be able to talk to me on phone and neither will I receive her SMS.

I again initiated NC for the final time (hope so) and I'm on day 3. I don't feel urge to talk to her as I am used to NC quite a bit. But she is on my mind, and kinda feel like seeking revenge, or seeing her pay for this. Sometimes I regret for things I have done and sometimes I blame her that she did everything, I was still trying to save the relationship.

I am kinda depressed, and trying to move on. I will move on. But a part of me will still love jer I guess. Do girls regret leaving a guy which really cared?

Infact still her parents adore me (as they are unaware of the situation) i am the only guy who is adored at her home. Her brother still doesnt know about the stuff happened. And she still did not make our breakup public.

I think she is waiting thinking for someone better might come in her life. Like grass is greener.

I know NC permanantly is the only option. Still would love some recommendations and your views. Thanks!

She only wants you to feel miserable as an act of revenge. The most easiest and safest way to get her back is to move on with your life and prove that you can live without her. Become a stronger and better person physically, emotionally and spiritually, learn from experience and be the bigger person. Move on and the better man then you was before yesterday.

"Do girls regret leaving a guy which really cared?"

- You shouldn't label this so quickly. You're just upset. I could say the same about guys.

I had one lie & cheat on me after having him in my life for 5 yrs. I loved him, yes. He 'chose' to do this.. to walk away, etc.

You are going thru the stages of grief/loss. It is normal to have all of these emotions. Anger, denial, lonliness, etc. for months & months. It can take much time to accept & heal.

It's hard to move forward when you keep breaking No Contact. And yes, you are breaking No Contact when you respond. No Contact is not a team thing; it's an individual thing. You have to go No Contact and stay No Contact even if she contacts you. In fact, you should go ahead and block her from your phone and social media. Every time you cave to this woman, you set yourself back and after multiple times of you breaking NC for nothing to happen, you'd be foolish to continue to repeat history. It's not up to her to leave you alone -- it's up to you to stop falling in this trap. It's up to her to go above and beyond the call of duty to get you back -- you screw up by making it way too easy for her. Unless she specifically says that she screwed up and she wants to try again, you need to stop talking to her.

I'm with shanefalco on this.

If she did the dumping, instead of worrying about her, get the music thumping, have some fun, do new things and when she finds out how great you're doing and whether you see it or not, her heart will be PUMPING!

Give her a good dose of no contact, if that's how she acts and watch her fat ego retract. Her loser friends are in her ear so be sure that when you see them, you voice a cheer!

And when she calls, which she will, tell her you've had some time to chill. And if she doesn't make you ill then take her on a date and let her mouth spill.And if you're still keen, don't be too mean. Re introduce her to the LOVE MACHINE.

All the best buddy.

I'm with shanefalco on this.

If she did the dumping, instead of worrying about her, get the music thumping, have some fun, do new things and when she finds out how great you're doing and whether you see it or not, her heart will be PUMPING!

Give her a good dose of no contact, if that's how she acts and watch her fat ego retract. Her loser friends are in her ear so be sure that when you see them, you voice a cheer!

And when she calls, which she will, tell her you've had some time to chill. And if she doesn't make you ill then take her on a date and let her mouth spill.And if you're still keen, don't be too mean. Re introduce her to the LOVE MACHINE.

All the best buddy.

This would be the ideal scenario to happen in my own situation after a lot of mixed messages. Does it really happen though?

Only you can control how you feel and what you do next. Nobody else can. Not even her. Remember that. Her mixed messages are her emotions going haywire. She needs to look at a strong man right now. One that won't let her bring him down. That's not what she wants. A king still has to rule his kingdom and make decisions., with or without his queen. That's what she wants.

Only you can control how you feel and what you do next. Nobody else can. Not even her. Remember that. Her mixed messages are her emotions going haywire. She needs to look at a strong man right now. One that won't let her bring him down. That's not what she wants. A king still has to rule his kingdom and make decisions., with or without his queen. That's what she wants.

So in your opinion what I need to do is to get on with my life and then maybe she will return? Are the up and down emotions a good sign? Ed

Any emotion whether good or bad is in your favour - believe it or not. It's apathy that is the enemy here.

Let her see the king in action ruling his kingdom and his duties to provide for the people in his very best capacity. Surround yourself with good advisors and close confidantes that have your best interests at heart. And have sincere intentions.

Whilst she is stuck in her mixed emotions, you focus your attention on growing stronger and more attractive, as you simply do what you do best. And that's be you in your finest form and like a true leader.

Let her stir the pot inside her own brain. She is her own responsibility. Her life is not at stake and thus, you are not in a position that you have to save her.

Peace

Archived