[Break up Victim] Long distance relationship breakup on NC now

zeddude

So the thing starts like ,

i was in a relationship with a girl from my college days , we were in same class and it's been like 7 years for now. we were both happy. At times , as same as other's we had issue's but everytime we solved it. After finishing college , i moved to my town and she moved to my town also because of job, so were together over here also. She has met my family members mostly all of them , and i have to. like her mother knows everything about us her brother in law , sister in law. and even i have met her father. we have decided to get married one day and we were both working for that.

Last year , due to her job she has to move to mexico ( i m in india). before leaving she asked me to whether she should move or not because it was a very big decision for both of us as our time was coming close to tell our parents and get married. but some how i let her go just because of her career. i never wanted to be a blockage into her career. before leaving we promised everything like we will never break up and she will come back and we will get married.

But when she moved things got changed. due to time difference we weren't able to communicate properly. and we both were kind of struck into our professional life so much that we both were not able to give time to each other. sometime she was frustated because she was alone there and sometime i was because of my work. things were going wrong. now in the meantime , i started feeling insecure. because she started going out with her friends over there. i knew that it's gonna happen eventually. but due to the circumstance at that time i got insecure and our little spats were getting big and taking shapes of real fights. things went terribly wrong. at that time i didn't think much about. sometime i tried to solve things , but she neglected it and when she tried to solve thing i neglected.

so in the last week of last month , i called her many times but she didn't pick my call and suddenly she picked my call and said those words like "it's over". she said "i don't think we could stay together for whole life. i know both love each other , but love is not eveything. there should trust and understanding also ". after those words i got panicked and started pleading and begging me a last chance to fix things. i sent her texts , mails to beg and give me last chance on that day. everytime i talk to her , she just say like "it's over and you have to accept it , more earlier you will , better it will and just let me go." after that day i didn't contact her for like 4-5 days after that i sent her flowers and saying sorry and after that i emailed her everything like it was mistakes from both of side , i ll do change everything , i ll fix everything just give me a chance , but she just said no. and told me to stop begging. she said i want my girish to be more manly. and while talking to me she said like i promise you i will not go to anyone. but when our argument got started suddenly everything got changed and she started saying like it was your fault. and she will look for another option now. and blah blah .. so for 2-3 days i constantly called her and emailed her but she didn't move a bit from her decision. in the end i sent her email that i respect her decision and i ll wait for her to come back.

now it's been more than 2 weeks , i haven't contacted her. she has blocked me from everywhere like facebook , whatsapp , twitter , skype and everything. I have been following NC for lat 2 weeks , in meatime i got to contact her brother in law , but i told him not to tell her that i called you , and even i talked to her best friend and her best friend said she has talked to her , she told her that she ended because of misunderstandings , infedility and long distance. her friend also added like she was sad while she was speaking to her and same response i got from her brother in law as well.

I really don't know what to do , in starting i missed her so much but day by day that feeling is getting dull and i am healing a bit. but 2 weeks from now i will be visiting due to job i really don't know should i meet her or should i just let her go

Please help and advice. it's killing me . i have been thinking like she has started seeing some one else.

Archived