Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do married men love their mistress

do married men love their mistress

I'm just wondering do they love the other women or is it just for sex? My brother is having a affair on his wife and i hope he doesn't leave or divorce her.
    someone should come up with a man-woman dictionary. something like those English-French ones.

Some probably do while for others it is all about sex. How close are you to your brother? Have you talked to him about it?

Just using her for sex. I hope he doesn't leave or divorce her. Don't worry about it. His wife will divorce him. She doesn't deserve to be treated this way. You're brother is being selfish.
    The Roots of Violence:

Wealth without work,
    Pleasure without conscience.
    Knowledge without character.
    Commerce without morality.
    Science without humanity.
    Worship without sacrifice.
    Politics without principles.

-Mahatma Gandhi

It depends. Some men have an affair because they have fallen out of love with their wives and are moving on into the next relationship before ending the current one.

Some people have affairs because sex is lacking or they aren't happy etc etc and find a mistress to try and fulfill the parts of their relationship they feel are missing.

Some people just like to have their cake and eat it too!

No one could know without speaking to him to find out whether his mistress is just a bit on the side or someone he loves deeply.

Usally no.. they just love the sex...

I found out he has been seeing his mistress for three yrs. i caught them together. i asked him about her he said its not my business and he loves his kids.

Gold Member
    They love their mistress.
    Through the flames, emerges the strongest souls.

If they've been together 3 years it may be he does love her but doesn't want to leave his wife and potentially lose his kids.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBisquit View Post
    I found out he has been seeing his mistress for three yrs. i caught them together. i asked him about her he said its not my business and he loves his kids.
    Lol, "it's not your business".... What an a**hole. I know he's your brother and all, but that behavior is inexcusable. If he loves his kids, he will respect his wife and their boundaries. He would consider how he is going to make his kids feel once they see mommy is crying and is hurt, and why daddy left. He would also consider the fact that his kids are going to find out eventually. You can't hide that kind of crap forever... Eventually it will come out.

If I were you, I'd give him an ultimatum. You either tell your wife, or I do. That's some messed up stuff...

My ex's father was having an affair with another woman for years. When wife found out. She ended her life. This can very much end this way. Tell him how he would feel if she did that and how the kids would be mentally. It can be very much be your business because you will need to heal broken hearts.
    The Roots of Violence:

Wealth without work,
    Pleasure without conscience.
    Knowledge without character.
    Commerce without morality.
    Science without humanity.
    Worship without sacrifice.
    Politics without principles.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...