Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is he my boyfriend or are we just dating?

I have been seeing this guy for almost 2 months. We text back and forth every day. For the past couple of weeks, I have seen him every day. Last weekend, we got together Friday evening and I didn't go back home unil Sunday afternoon. We almost slept together, but he got nervous since we are both virgins. I asked him if he was seeing anyone else, and he said "No, why would I need to when I have you?" I'm 25 and he's 27. Does it sound like he's my boyfriend? I just don't know what to say when my friends and family ask me if he's my boyfriend. My last relationship started in highschool so I don't have dating experience as an adult. Thanks for any advice!

I think it does lol he just needs to get the guts to make it official and ask you... or for you to ask him what you are.

His answer sounds pretty exclusive to me. I think at this point there'd be nothing wrong with asking him for clarity.

Platinum Member
    You guys are exclusively dating. Some people don't call eachother "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" for a little while. Does it matter to you? After all, its only been 4 weeks!

Platinum Member
    If friends ask "I have been seeing a nice guy for a couple weeks now." don't rush things just to give them an asnwer. That's all they need to know.

Silver Member
    Why dont you just ask him?

Platinum Member
    Sounds like he wants to be your boyfriend.

I think it's mutual understanding.
    Precaution is better than cure. -Edward Coke

I think the only time you have place labels is when you're introducing someone.

But to clarify, 2 months is a decent amount of time, and he's obviously not seeing anyone else.

Platinum Member
    I have learnt that men think differently to women when it comes to status' . Ask him and dont assume, i assumed for 4 months and it turned out he saw me as a casual date and didnt invest any feelings into me. I have learnt from the past to ask. Just ask him what he wants to happen out of 'us' and ask him if ur both on the same page. 2 months is a good time to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...