No Condom....So anal

motley107

Hi i been seeing this girl for a few weeks and the other night we were making out hands wandering oral everything but sex. We didnt have a condom so i asked her if it was ok no tto use one and she said no she didnt want me in her vagina with no condom but she said i could put it in her bum with no condom. we did it was pretty good she seemed to enjoy it after a while. Has this happened to you? have you let a guy do anal cuz your didnt have a condom?

Anal is dangerous without a condom. I don't mean to be crude but the gay community in the US suffers from an AIDS epidemic. Do you know why that is?

Okay I've done anal in my relationship without a condom but we are long term and both clean. That's really only when it is safe. Err I mean as safe as it can be.

Hi i been seeing this girl for a few weeks and the other night we were making out hands wandering oral everything but sex. We didnt have a condom so i asked her if it was ok no tto use one...

Why would you put yourself in that position? You can catch something from her, or get her pregnant. And, as everyone is saying here, her suggestion of anal instead is also incredibly risky.

The two of you should buy a book about health/sex guide, you both need it.

You can't get AIDS from anal sex -- or any kind of sex -- unless one of the partners already has the virus. This is true for all STDs. You can't catch it if the other person doesn't have it.

If both partners are infection-free, then the only reason to wear a condom is birth control. You don't need it for anal sex.

So if Motley or his girlfriend have a reason to fear stds, then anal sex without a condom was a dumb idea (on both their parts). But if not, then no problem.

You can't get AIDS from anal sex -- or any kind of sex -- unless one of the partners already has the virus. This is true for all STDs. You can't catch it if the other person doesn't have it.

If both partners are infection-free, then the only reason to wear a condom is birth control. You don't need it for anal sex.

So if Motley or his girlfriend have a reason to fear stds, then anal sex without a condom was a dumb idea (on both their parts). But if not, then no problem.

The OP said that he had only been seeing the girl for a few weeks, which I think is risky.

I think everyone here is aware that someone has to have a disease in order for someone else to catch a disease. They've known each other a few weeks, and didn't mention that they'd had any kind of STD test.

She must have been a blonde. She didn't want to risk pregnancy by not letting you do it in her vag, but she forgot that you can get aids up the ass.

naughty little bastard is right but so true no wommy would dare to wanna get it up her ass or the man do this without wearing a sleeve on his banana

Just to add - even if nobody has an STD it doesn't mean you don't risk some kind of infection. There are still a lot of micro-organisms there that can be dangerous if spread from one person to another, or to different parts of the body. Remember it is basically a waste chute. I still wouldn't recommend anal without a condom, it just makes it easier to contain. Don't be that guy - carry your own condoms in the future.

She must have been a blonde. She didn't want to risk pregnancy by not letting you do it in her vag, but she forgot that you can get aids up the ass.

^ This just made me fall of my chair laughing!!!!!

No, I would not allow someone to have anal sex with me without a condom. Not gonna happen. It seems that her main concern is pregnancy, and she should be educated as to her options.

Some women enjoy anal sex. I, for one, do not.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived