Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No Condom....So anal

Hi i been seeing this girl for a few weeks and the other night we were making out hands wandering oral everything but sex. We didnt have a condom so i asked her if it was ok no tto use one and she said no she didnt want me in her vagina with no condom but she said i could put it in her bum with no condom. we did it was pretty good she seemed to enjoy it after a while. Has this happend to you? have you let a guy do anal cuz your didnt have a condom?

Platinum Member
    She must have been a blonde. She didn't want to risk pregnancy by not letting you do it in her vag, but she forgot that you can get aids up the ass.

Platinum Member
    oh dylan you are naughty ...but I wont rise to it ..

op that is clearly something she likes ..so ...I wouldnt personally be sticking me ass up in the air
    because of lack of condom ..but each to their own

Ok.....EASY with the blonde jokes lol!!! But agreed..it's a really bad idea to have anal sex with no condom. Not an 'anal' girl myself, but I know enough to know that.

Anal is dangerous without a condom. I don't mean to be crude but the gay community in the US suffers from an AIDS epidemic. Do you know why that is?

Okay I've done anal in my relationship without a condom but we are long term and both clean. That's really only when it is safe. Err I mean as safe as it can be.
    I apologize in advance for any typos.

"Every road leads to your door, every step I take forever more..."

Putting your penis anywhere near the butt/vagina area is gonna come with the risk of STD's such as AIDS, herpes, warts etc.

I wouldn't let a guy near my butt full stop. But if I did unless we were both recently tested and clean it would be with a condom

Quote Originally Posted by DylanNotorious View Post
    She must have been a blonde. She didn't want to risk pregnancy by not letting you do it in her vag, but she forgot that you can get aids up the ass.
    Lol this made me laugh.

But seriously, OP, you can still get STDs from anal sex.

Silver Member
    You actually have a higher chance of getting an STD with anal sex vs vaginal sex.

Quote Originally Posted by motley107 View Post
    Hi i been seeing this girl for a few weeks and the other night we were making out hands wandering oral everything but sex. We didnt have a condom so i asked her if it was ok no tto use one...
    Why would you put yourself in that position? You can catch something from her, or get her pregnant. And, as everyone is saying here, her suggestion of anal instead is also incredibly risky.

The two of you should buy a book about health/sex guide, you both need it.
    I promise you this: it's not complicated, unique, or confusing. It's quite simple, actually.

For a minute there, I lost myself...

Gold Member
    this makes no sense??? like, seriously... what was the point? you can still get STD's and actually pregnant. was this just an excuse for her to ask your to put it in her anally?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...