Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy Boyfriend looking at naked pictures of celebrities

For some reason I feel, or perhaps I know the vast majority of people (Men AND woman) will disagree with me. I am not sure why, but I would like everyone's opinion.

I recently found out my boyfriend has been googling naked pictures of celebrities and models a whole lot. It really makes me feel bad. It gives me this horrible feeling like I am not good enough for him. He tells everyday how beautiful I am and how he loves me and my body. We have a really good sex life. He has SO many nude pictures of me. So WHY does he (and most guys) have the need to look at other naked woman? Why can't looking at your girlfriend that you love be enough?

I'm not a prude. I don't expect him to close his eyes when a beautiful woman walks by, or if there is a love scene in a movie. I understand woman's bodies are beautiful. I just think to look up naked woman on an almost daily basis is so very disrespectful to me. We are in a committed relationship.

I hear a lot that guys are visual and they like variety. If this is the case, then why be in a monogamous relationship? I just don't get it?

How do you know he's looking at them every day? Is he telling you this, or are you checking up on him?
    I promise you this: it's not complicated, unique, or confusing. It's quite simple, actually.

For a minute there, I lost myself...

We have a shared computer and I saw it in the history.

Something like that wouldn't bother me....They're celebrities not female friends of his. We see them nude in movies all the time.

If it bothers you....then you'll have to tell him it does.
    Love comes in many variables because love is many things but one thing that love isn't is unsure.

I did tell him, and he lied. He said his friends were using the computer. Which is not true. It is a constant thing that was in the history. It shouldn't matter if they are female friends, strangers, or celebrities. He is still going out of his way to search for other naked woman to gawk at, when he has someone at home that he thinks is beautiful.

Why can't that be enough??

Platinum Member
    I don't think it's a problem, but I do think it's a problm if it's becoming a bit of an obsession for him, as in he's downloading them every day or spending long periods of time on it.

I can tell you though, that the more you let it bother you and the more you nag him about it the more he will probably do it and try to hide it.

If you never found any of it in your computer's history you would never have known.

Just because he's looking at pictures of naked women doesn't mean he doesn't think you're attractive or beautiful....And i very much doubt it doesn't mean that he doesn't love you either.

Men love to look....that's just the way they are....If his looking doesn't affect the way he loves you...why are you stressing?
    Love comes in many variables because love is many things but one thing that love isn't is unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by theshoefairy View Post
    I don't think it's a problem, but I do think it's a problm if it's becoming a bit of an obsession for him, as in he's downloading them every day or spending long periods of time on it.

I can tell you though, that the more you let it bother you and the more you nag him about it the more he will probably do it and try to hide it.
    So you are telling me that if something he does hurts me so much and makes me feel disrespected, he will do it more if I confront him? That is not how relationships work. He should not want to hurt me and stop doing it if he loves me

Quote Originally Posted by dasilver View Post
    If you never found any of it in your computer's history you would never have known.

Just because he's looking at pictures of naked women doesn't mean he doesn't think you're attractive or beautiful....And i very much doubt it doesn't mean that he doesn't love you either.

Men love to look....that's just the way they are....If his looking doesn't affect the way he loves you...why are you stressing?
    it is one thing to glance at a hot girl walking by.. But when he has so many pictures of me, why does he need to look up all of the other woman naked? It doesn't make sense. If it were a once in a blue moon thing, I don't think I would care so much. I wouldn't say it's an obsession either. I just don't think it is something you should do when you are with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. I think in a way it's a form of cheating. He is lusting over other woman.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxdaisyxx View Post
    So you are telling me that if something he does hurts me so much and makes me feel disrespected, he will do it more if I confront him? That is not how relationships work. He should not want to hurt me and stop doing it if he loves me
    No, not to hurt you. I believe that if something is off limits and they feel they are not allowed to do it, this makes them do it even more. It's kinda like constantly accusing someone of cheating, eventually they will be pushed towards it, not all but some. Hope that makes some sense.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...