Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend feels like she has to pee during sex?

Bronze Member

girlfriend feels like she has to pee during sex?

Hello to all the wonderful people here on ENA! I want to know if you or your girlfriend gets that feeling of wanting to pee during sex? Okay,so we've been holding off sex for a week now because we had been fighting a lot in the past few weeks, and it is only recently that things started to go well. So anyway,last night, we had sex. During foreplay, she feels the need to pee so she hurried out to the comfort room and went back to bed with me. After that, shortly before she orgasms, she says she had the feeling of wanting to pee again? Why is this, despite the fact that she had just emptied her bladder? When she orgasmed, she asked me if she peed on me as she felt like something had been dripping. There was no pee,though... Is this normal or is this something we should be worried about? Please share your experiences... thanks.

She may be a squirter!

I dated a woman once who (very similiar) beforehand relieved herself and then during her orgasms would mention that. So we had a little experiment -- I thought it was extremely sexy -- she was so shy about that and afraid of wetting the bed and being embarrassed. So I was able to get her to relax and on her very last orgasm she let out this really gargoyle like cry, I look below and sure enough she had came; her oceany juices shot everywhere.

Platinum Member
    OMFG...Yes, she might be a squirter. Usually, when a woman is about to squirt, there is a peeing sensation.

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~2 sided coin~ View Post
    She may be a squirter!

I dated a woman once who (very similiar) beforehand relieved herself and then during her orgasms would mention that. So we had a little experiment -- I thought it was extremely sexy -- she was so shy about that and afraid of wetting the bed and being embarrassed. So I was able to get her to relax and on her very last orgasm she let out this really gargoyle like cry, I look below and sure enough she had came; her oceany juices shot everywhere.
    Thanks for the input, man. She has never squirted before, though, not with me or in any of her previous relationships. Very interesting info, though...so maybe I should tell her to relax and let everything go? What if she actually peed on me if I do that? Well, for as long as it's not a medical issue or anything, we're ok, I guess.

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Minx2012 View Post
    OMFG...Yes, she might be a squirter. Usually, when a woman is about to squirt, there is a peeing sensation.
    But she had just peed? I looked down after and there was no pee, just her normal, errr...wetness,or cum after the orgasm.

Bronze Member
    I dated a guy who was, ahem..EXTREMELY well endowed..when we had sex, sometimes I'd feel like I had to pee. I always figured it was because he was pressing up against my bladder.

Don't know if this applies here, and I'm not asking..just sharing my experience..

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sadlilchicky View Post
    I dated a guy who was, ahem..EXTREMELY well endowed..when we had sex, sometimes I'd feel like I had to pee. I always figured it was because he was pressing up against my bladder.

Don't know if this applies here, and I'm not asking..just sharing my experience..
    Thanks for sharing. I googled it up and yes, she might be a squirter. But how? She hasn't squirted ever before. Also, maybe the position has something to do with it? She wants to be on top.

Bronze Member
    Squirters don't always start out as squirters. It's possible that you bring it out in her. I'm not saying that just to make you feel good..I have a friend who had never squirted before in her life, and as soon as she started sleeping with her (now) husband, she started squirting.

Just going to put in my input. Squirters usually find out they are Squirters years later (I read about this person finding out when she was 40!)

Thing is though, it may never happen as well. I used to feel like I had to pee so many times during sex but sometimes I didn't..and I never actually squirted ever. Then one day ...when I bought a vibrator..and well...lets just say I never used one before! And, it's embarressing to post this, but I got off 5 times, and then it felt like I peed myself on the 5th time.

I squirted. I was scared because it never happened before (I was around 23). It never happened since but always feels like it might but never does. I wouldn't worry about it, it happens and sometimes it doesn't. She may pick up on it (some ppl just always do once they start) and she may not. It's completely natural.

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sadlilchicky View Post
    Squirters don't always start out as squirters. It's possible that you bring it out in her. I'm not saying that just to make you feel good..I have a friend who had never squirted before in her life, and as soon as she started sleeping with her (now) husband, she started squirting.
    Wow! ok...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...