my girlfriend still talks to her ex

Adam Fenix

i have been dating this girl for about 8 months now and we both love eachother. But before me she dated this guy for about a year... well the ex boyfriend is going to the marines/ the 8 months we had been dating she hadnt stopped talking to the ex at all ... she would talk to him off an on all the time ... well after a while of it i sat her down an told her that i dont like her talking to him because he still tells her he loves her an everything like that / i asked her how she would feel if i talked an hung out with my ex girlfriends and she told me she wouldnt like it ... i asked her why she does an she said she cares about him thats why, an she gets mad about this whole conversation ... i havnt ever asked her to stop talking to him because i wanted her to stop on her own, she also asked him to go out for lunch with her because he is leaving ... ohh an by the way her ex is leaving this monday to leave for the marines ...i feel that if she really loved me she would of listened to me an stopped talking to him/ but she didnt ... i really would like some advice on this i dont know what i should do ... .... please help thx

Archived