My ex gf left me, and had a new relationship in 2 weeks after break up....

Blue Wolf

My gf for over two years broke up with me. She said she just want to be friends with me, and I say i love her as a gf and not as a friend. After our break up i call her once in a while, and after few days, she changed her number and made a new FB account without me. I was thinking of ways to get her back, and to my surprise almost two weeks after our break up, I found out that she has a new boyfriend!!and we broke up without proper closure, which makes the situation worse for me. And here is the story, i found out that this guy from another country, who was her high school friend who was kinda hitting on her around 2 to 3 months before our break up. When the guy came back in our country, we were still on with my ex. 3 days before our break up, my ex was asking me if she could go out with this guy as a friend and i allowed her for i trust her. The day after they went out with the guy, we had a small misunderstanding with my ex, and she cried to me and asked me if i loved her, and i said definitely, and i was trying to fix things up. Few more days she broke up with me. I was quite emotional, sad and puzzled. I tried to contact her for few days, and I decided to have a No Contact after my attempts, and she already changed her number. Within two weeks, including the NC, she is already in a relatioship with this guy!! And one more thing, we had a long distance relationship with my ex for around 6 months, because our cities were far apart. Until now, I still really love my ex and I want her back in my arms again, despite of this. What should I do for now? Do I have a chance to have her back? I am trying to keep myself busy even if I am hurting to death. Please help me guys!! And thank you very much..

Sounds like your ex had the intention to see someone else while you two seemed to be still in a relationship and I am sure what she is doing now hurts like nothing else.

It appears she is the type who starts to check out other guys as options when she is not reminded she is in a relationship by you being there.

There are a few people who tend to go like this in long term relationships.

I encourage you to do the things you could not do with her.

I'm sure there are guy things which you wished you could do, that you couldn't really do while being with her.

Your ex has made it completely clear she does not want to hear from you by changing her number.

Hearing from you probably makes her feel guilty for what she did and cutting off all contact from you allows her to carry on seeing this new guy without the memories of you and her rising to the surface which she is/has buried.

Your ex may have had the intention of starting a fresh when you two became long distance.

Less guilt and able to focus a lot more on other people when she doesn't have to see you.

Best thing you can do is ride the hurt out which in turn will eventuate in letting go.

By the way she has reacted, I would be shocked and devastated, so i can understand this healing process maybe a bumpy ride for a while.

Whatever you do, don't make contact with her and she has made it clear what her intentions are and what you wish to hear from her will be only words you do not want to hear.

Thanks buddy..i am in the process of getting over..i am exercising to make my self fit and look better, and i am reflecting with my mistakes with my past relationship to improve myself..is there by any chance she may come back, the feeling won't just die bud..

Unless you havent disclosed something about past issues while in the relationship with her, you havent made any mistakes. Basically she violated your trust. Also if she wanted to break she did it in a callous way. If I were you I would focus on yourself. Use this as a catalyst to do things you want to do, to eleveate yourself career, family, hobbies, etc.) and then when you are ready start a new relationship with the right kind of woman with better morals. It may take some time but the outcome will be better than what you had. You just have to believe in that.

I completely understand you because my ex just exited the same way. She left with another guy at least yours waited 2 weeks to show it.... mine was in a relationship on fb two days later three weeks later they want to move in... but anyway I can assure you that this will pass and your confidence and love for life will resurface. Stay busy start eating well and focus in you for a while...

Only time will tell if she comes back but if she will come back it'll probably be when you let go

Same here. Mine was married to the guy in less than 2 months and we were together for 3 1/2 years. Now when I am in town, she comes looking for me and asking questions about me. Luckily for me, I exit before having to 'coincidentally' bump into her and not giving her any kind of satisfaction of answering whatever questions she has. She doesn't deserve to know.

I left. I got in shape, decreased my work week from 100 hours a week down to 40. I tripled my salary. I look and feel better than ever. Yeah we had problems because I was working so much. But nobody deserves to be left for 'someone better' in such a cruel and cowardly fashion.

I get my satisfaction knowing that she left me for somebody that has 2 part time jobs that he had to get from friends at the age of 30. He's going nowhere fast and she made her choice. Now she is stuck with it along with the fact that she is now financially responsible for sponsoring an English immigrant here on a work visa. So she can look and ask as many questions as she wants. She messed up big time.

From my experience, I can tell you that you are on the right track. Forget her, quickly. I know its hard but try your best. The sooner you do, the better you will be. Think about you and only you because in the end it's all that you have. And it's all you had before you met her.

Yeah guys. Those are also the kind advise that I always get from my friends. Well, I feel much reinforced now guys. All of you are simply very, very helpful. I am just taking things day by day. I will just keep posted if whatever happens. This site is definitely good. Indeed, I am not alone.

Thanks buddy..i am in the process of getting over..i am exercising to make my self fit and look better, and i am reflecting with my mistakes with my past relationship to improve myself..is there by any chance she may come back, the feeling won't just die bud..

You will still have a 'fog' where a lot of things you do will be for her.

Even improving yourself in which ever ways you may feel you were 'not good enough'.

What ever you do, when you are doing things for yourself, make sure they are not done with her in mind, it can make getting over her harder.

Do it for the other ladies.

The feeling will still be pretty strong at the moment and each day it feels like it is never going to go away.

Feeling like total garbage.

I wouldn't reflect to much on your mistakes at the moment due to the fog I mentioned.

We can tend to get into a desperate state where we reflect on the thing our exes found bad about us or a turn off at the end of the break up.

Some things may be valid but I am sure there is a lot which she said to make her choice appear valid which are most probably over exaggerated and/or lies.

In a few months, I'd say you will be able to think much clearer and realize exactly what to improve about yourself and what never needed improving which your ex may have said is not up to her standards at the end.

I think you are right. I was kinda planning in dating, not yet committing at least I can be comfortable with the opposite sex. This time is also the perfect time to reach my ideal body structure, which I was not able to do when we were together. And right now, I have actually a more clearer mind than the past few days. Thank you very much!! Ya'll truly helped me.

Yeah guys. Those are also the kind advise that I always get from my friends. Well, I feel much reinforced now guys. All of you are simply very, very helpful. I am just taking things day by day. I will just keep posted if whatever happens. This site is definitely good. Indeed, I am not alone.

Dude just rock on. You will be better off and make sure to come back and we will all laugh way too hard at how much better the outcome was for you. Whatever she chose to do, that's her business. Worry about yourself because she isnt worrying about you -- nor do you care what she thinks of you at this moment. You hold the power to your future and dont let any thoughts of her sabatoge that.

Right now, I feel so much better. I even see their pictures together, and I am not that affected anymore. I am starting to have a good rest, working out and going out with my friends! I am always checking on all of your replies to remind me. You are all truly helpful. Just stay away from her and mind her own business. I have another question, if she comes back, what will be the best thing to do? As of now, I feel like a new and free man. Is dating a good idea for me? And again, thank you so much guys..

Archived