suicide prevention hotline in USA suicide prevention hotline in USA
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Silver Member

Life is not worth living with a 5 inch penis.

I am a 22 year old virgin who has never kissed a girl. My penis is a pathetic 4.75-5 inch length and 4 inch girth. It seems so pathetic to me to be a grown 22 year old man and have the penis of a 14 year old boy. I do not see the point in living life anymore with such a cursed handicap. I hate myself more then words can express for being so inadequate sexually.

dude my bf's 5 inch penis is more than satisfying. its not a handicap at all. my bestfriend has had sex with tons of men and she said the best sex was also with a 5 inch penis. she sampled at least 20 diff penis. size isn't that important. vaginas are not giantic caves. they expand according to need.

Platinum Member
    You again.

Question. Why did you bother opening up a thread on the EXACT SAME THING when you got plenty of support in the other thread?

You already got plenty of responses to make you feel better/reassured in the other thread. Deal with it. A 5 inch penis isn't life ending.
    Victims are people who have their choices taken away from them, not people who give them away freely.

You have made a few threads about this and loads of people have told you size doesnt matter. Why cant you accept this? Id rather have a 5inch or smaller. Huge ones do not satisfy.

Confused Virgin:

Firstly, your penis will be just fine! In fact, you'd be surprised at the number of men who have less than fulfilling sex lives because they are too large (unable to completely thrust w/out hurting their partner) and are limited in the positions that are comfortable for their partners.

Secondly, I suspect there are many young women (I say young because I'm in my fifties) who would really enjoy introducing you to physical intimacy.

Thirdly and most importantly, please see a physician or counselor sooner rather than later. Hating yourself isn't the way to go, and although it may be scary opening up to someone about this, please, please do so. You don't need to continue suffering, really. I wish you well. D

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkelephant View Post
    dude my bf's 5 inch penis is more than satisfying. its not a handicap at all. my bestfriend has had sex with tons of men and she said the best sex was also with a 5 inch penis. she sampled at least 20 diff penis. size isn't that important. vaginas are not giantic caves. they expand according to need.
    He has experience. He knows how to work it....I don't....and the first girl I meet that likes me I am going to look like a fool and her attraction will be gone in an instant. I am a worthless man-boy. your BF is also probably much much thicker in girth...mine is a pathetic 4. I honestly just want to die. I can't even look at myself in a mirror anymore. I pray for a cancer that is headed for a child every night because I am so worthless.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedVirgin View Post
    I am a 22 year old virgin who has never kissed a girl. My penis is a pathetic 4.75-5 inch length and 4 inch girth. It seems so pathetic to me to be a grown 22 year old man and have the penis of a 14 year old boy. I do not see the point in living life anymore with such a cursed handicap. I hate myself more then words can express for being so inadequate sexually.

Ok, you're posting more of the same, you get ridiculous amounts of advice AND support. It obviously isn't sinking in, therefore I think it's time you considered talking to a therapist. Much love to you and yours.

You also haven't even had sex with anyone yet and you're working yourself up into a stupor on what if's, its counterproductive.

p.s. jsut PMed you.
    Last edited by Coconut Twin; 06-20-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorsyDi View Post
    Confused Virgin:

Firstly, your penis will be just fine! In fact, you'd be surprised at the number of men who have less than fulfilling sex lives because they are too large (unable to completely thrust w/out hurting their partner) and are limited in the positions that are comfortable for their partners.

Secondly, I suspect there are many young women (I say young because I'm in my fifties) who would really enjoy introducing you to physical intimacy.

Thirdly and most importantly, please see a physician or counselor sooner rather than later. Hating yourself isn't the way to go, and although it may be scary opening up to someone about this, please, please do so. You don't need to continue suffering, really. I wish you well. D
    I'm not over here wishing for some monster penis. Just the average 6 and average girth would do. don't worry I won't be suffering much longer.

Platinum Member
    What do you want, OP?

Everyone's given you their advice already. So what do you want? Please quit wasting everyone's time seeking the same advice only to ignore it.
    Victims are people who have their choices taken away from them, not people who give them away freely.

Phalloplasty but the downfall is when you get hard it won't be erect as normal but will get erect towards the ground. It's possible to alter your penis there are just consequences to it. Discovery channel, there is some condition where guys are born with an inverted penis so you could have it much worse. I'd say you should quit sulking and own it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast