first time making love with my boyfriend

fresaartistica

Well, this was a long time coming, but my boyfriend and I finally going to make love for the first time in the near future. I described him in previous posts as being brought up a Catholic. He wants to make love anyways, so I want to make this an amazing experience for him, since he's a virgin. He told me he never had an orgasm in his life, because he never was able to get himself to cum when he masturbates. I would be open to working with him on this, and showing him how much pleasure he can feel when he truly relaxes. He and I have loved each other for a little more than two years, and we really want to take things to the next level by making love. We have been desiring this for a while, and our chemistry is off the charts. What can I do to make this experience extra special for us, and make it a moment we will never forget? How do we make this as romantic and meaningful as possible? Also, how does making love change a relationship that is already strong? How could we prepare for this emotionally together?

Best is not to overly plan it, spontaneous so to speak. Don't plan a date for it, go with your heart and how the day goes. That way its always better enjoyed , imo

I totally agree ..don't plan it , we are all so different , you know yourman and you know the kind of setting that will suit you both .

for example if someone covered my bed in rose petals I would be really pissed off about the fact that a whole load of flowers got ruined from their natural beauty just to decorate my bed ...but another woman might find this

the most beautiful experience ever.

I don't know how you can prepare emotionally , it all seems a bit intense to me in all honesty , far too much thought and preparation ..yes your about to take your relationship to the next level and with the love and dedication you both feel towards each other can only enhance your love and connet you both on a new level.

but all this preparation ..just get your kit off and get on with it .

My first time with my ex who was a virgin, honestly if this helps I'll say that we just went to the movies, came home, and we just felt so much for each other we just started kissing and it just felt right and it happened, best ever to be honest. There was just so much love that wasn't planned out it just was there naturally, we didn't know we were doing it that night, it was just perfect. Can't say much more because I'm still getting over this person and bringing up memories, lol.

Best advice I can think of is to not focus on him being a virgin and how you aren't . Focus on the two of you and let things roll naturally Because of my experience being so natural and not so planned, I have very great memories, and I'll even say it was one of my best times, because of all the love.

One thing that occurs to me on several levels is birth control. If he has had trouble having orgasm, avoid using a condom, which will feel better to him and help him reach orgasm more easily. It will also have the additional advantage of making it more intimate, plus you won't have to fumble with condoms as you are getting ready for his first intercourse. The spontenaity will probably help relax him. Are you on the Pill? That would allow him to forgo condoms, but being Catholic he may have an objection to birth control, so make sure to discuss it with him beforehand.

I do have an incurable STD, and he knows this. We both agree that unless we're trying for children, we will use condoms. I'll do everything possible, including taking medicine to decreasing the chances of it transmitting to keep him safe. I love him so much, and want to look out for him. If he got it too, I would never be able to forgive myself. I know honest communication is extremely important.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived