aggressive kissing?

thehardestpart

I can't believe I'm even posting this lol. I've been dating a guy for about 3 months now. Ever since we started having sex, he always kisses me aggressively, like sticking his tongue down my throat/mouth, just sucking on my mouth area too much, all that.

Before he used to be super gentle, now it's like he just wants to eat my face/mouth. I haven't said anything yet, but I usually just turn away when it becomes too much.

I don't understand why his kissing style changed randomly? I should probably say something to him about it but I'd like some input first.

Thanks

Tell him you miss the times when you two kissed gently. Or next time he does it, just do it back even worse and maybe it will get out of his system. Sometimes I will personally try to make out with my boyfriend in a certain way, and he is wanting to do it another way, and I just keep trying until he does it back. It's the same thing with other things too. If he doesn't get it out of his system then just say you don't like it and that at least you tried it.

OMG a previous boyfriend did the same thing, only he started out aggressive and it got progressively worse!. Every single time he would kiss me so hard my lip would bleed from being pushed up against my teeth too much and too hard. I even noticed that I started getting a rash from all the friction.

Yeah, this was a complete turn off. Now when I think about it I kind of think he was doing this on purpose to turn me off from ever wanting to kiss him again because he never liked or wanted to brush his teeth and his breath and teeth were always nasty. In the very beginning of the relationship he said he didn't like kissing, but for some weird reason I thought he was joking. Boy, was I wrong, lol. I cut that relationship short

As a guy, I agree with the advice to tell him you miss when it was gentle, that's a great way to let him know. My guess would be he does it because he's more comfortable to be sexy around you now, and he's "unleashed the beast" so to speak, lol.

Also, just to add, if there is a way you fantasize about being kissed, tell him that too. He may really get turned on by kissing, and if you two work together to develop your own sexy kissing style, I can see some real potential for the both of you.

Best!

Archived