Things guys say to a girl to get her in bed

chelsea13

I have a FWB but I only make out with him, he was going on and on about how hot and sexy I am and how he would love to go out with me if I stayed longer in the city.

I was like, seriously?? Things that guys say to get girls in bed!

Like is it true when he told me that I was so hot and sexy? He just talked about my body not my face.

What are some of the things that guys have told you for the sake of getting in your pants?

I usually compliment a girl's body as well when I am getting to know her, complimenting her face seems a little too personal to me. On a side note it's usually the things I do when I want to get into a girl's pants rather than what I say.

I would think this would be reversed.

I would think this would be reversed.

For me, physical appearances such as bust, waist, hip, are easily noticeable to most guys and is just as easy to compliment without putting yourself out there kind of similar to calling a girl hot. A compliment with no real substance or thought. Now when you have enough time to stare at her face to face and to be intimate enough to know the contours of her lips or the contrasting hues of her eyes, to let her know that you've been staring at her that much to notice is personal. Similar to a heartfelt "you are beautiful". When I compliment a girls face I feel vulnerable and cheesy but hey could be just me.

I think the culture in which I was brought up in plays a role in how impersonal it is for a guy to compliment a woman's body as well because I'm pretty sure a few years back calling a girl sexy was reserved for boyfriends who got to see their woman bare and therefore personal.

A stranger who compliments my body parts as opposed to my face is considered disrespectful, as it is obvious he only wants to get me into bed.

No thanks!

Yep and is also sexual harassment but in the context of two people getting to know each other such as the one the OP posted about not so much. But still that doesn't really change my point, It's easier to call a girl hot then beautiful for guys.

I have a FWB but I only make out with him, he was going on and on about how hot and sexy I am and how he would love to go out with me if I stayed longer in the city.

I was like, seriously?? Things that guys say to get girls in bed!

Like is it true when he told me that I was so hot and sexy? He just talked about my body not my face.

What are some of the things that guys have told you for the sake of getting in your pants?

He could have meant your face. I don't think you should take it disrespectfully. I'm not just saying that cause I'm a guy either and I feel I need to defend this guy. I also think that if you're gonna call him your FWB and you're already making out with him, then he's gonna think you're gonna wanna have sex, or he thinks you're both heading in the same direction. I also think that if you two are already making out, he's gonna definitely think you're hot and sexy, and quite possibly means it, not only cause he wants to get in your pants.

To the OP, I think you're overanalyzing things... you are making out with the guy but he's not allowed to state his opinion saying"You're sexy.. or you're hot" ??

It's not like he just approached you at a bar randomly, you're exchanging saliva, I don't think a compliment like "you're hot... I wish you could stay longer" is too invasive. But that's just me!

If he knew you'd take it this way he probably wouldn't have said it in the first place. If a guy truly wants to get in your pants you'll be getting pretty clear vibes in my opinion. Sexual tension will be in the air, the source being his actions more so than his words.

Archived