Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things guys say to a girl to get her in bed

Bronze Member

Things guys say to a girl to get her in bed

I have a FWB but I only make out with him, he was going on and on about how hot and sexy I am and how he would love to go out with me if I stayed longer in the city.

I was like, seriously?? Things that guys say to get girls in bed!

Like is it true when he told me that I was so hot and sexy? He just talked about my body not my face.

What are some of the things that guys have told you for the sake of getting in your pants?

Platinum Member
    I usually compliment a girl's body as well when I am getting to know her, complimenting her face seems a little too personal to me. On a side note it's usually the things I do when I want to get into a girl's pants rather than what I say.

No, he was probably just telling you what he thought you wanted to hear. If you don't like it, you should probably end the FWB arrangement.
    "Yes, you'll have problems. But they'll be your problems. And besides, what would you do without them? The problems are what get you out of bed in the morning. They're what makes succeeding at things such a goddamned rush. You can't be a dragon slayer without dragons."

[Formerly known as TwistOfate08]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH46 View Post
    I usually compliment a girl's body as well when I am getting to know her, complimenting her face seems a little too personal to me. On a side note it's usually the things I do when I want to get into a girl's pants rather than what I say.
    I would think this would be reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyj View Post
    I agree. Why is complimenting the face more personal than complimenting the body?

Platinum Member
    For me, physical appearances such as bust, waist, hip, are easily noticeable to most guys and is just as easy to compliment without putting yourself out there kind of similar to calling a girl hot. A compliment with no real substance or thought. Now when you have enough time to stare at her face to face and to be intimate enough to know the contours of her lips or the contrasting hues of her eyes, to let her know that you've been staring at her that much to notice is personal. Similar to a heartfelt "you are beautiful". When I compliment a girls face I feel vulnerable and cheesy but hey could be just me.

I think the culture in which I was brought up in plays a role in how impersonal it is for a guy to compliment a woman's body as well because I'm pretty sure a few years back calling a girl sexy was reserved for boyfriends who got to see their woman bare and therefore personal.

Platinum Member
    A stranger who compliments my body parts as opposed to my face is considered disrespectful, as it is obvious he only wants to get me into bed.

No thanks!

Platinum Member
    A stranger who compliments my body parts as opposed to my face is considered disrespectful, as it is obvious he only wants to get me into bed.

No thanks!
    Yep and is also sexual harassment but in the context of two people getting to know each other such as the one the OP posted about not so much. But still that doesn't really change my point, It's easier to call a girl hot then beautiful for guys.

Platinum Member
    I would rather hear nothing at all.

For me, a man would have much more success if he showed some originality in the conversation, rather than talking sexually. But, that's me.

For me, smart is sexy!!!

Platinum Member
    Lmao I think the majority of women feel this way, just gonna take some time for us guys to figure that out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...